Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sinestro Premium format??

I would be really tempted by a Green Arrow as well and possibly a Flash. I am considering ordering the first two trades of the current Aquaman series by Geoff Johns. If its as good as people say perhaps Aquaman will be tempting.

The current Aquaman is very good, imo. It's really made me a fan of the character (I dressed my 1.5 year old up as Aquaman for Halloween last year!). An Aquaman PF is on my Buy List...and the Flash is a must own, hands down.

Reading some comments after my last post...whoa whoa whoa...elitist much?

Currently reading:
Spidey
Batman
Spawn
Crossed
Avengers
Walking Dead
Stitched
Ferals
and this new Star Wars reboot comic. Kinda good.

That's it, that's all. Is this like comparing the size of our d***s in the Freakboard? Anyone play Warcraft and Magic Cards more than everyone else?

I don't read GL mainly because I don't care for the concept. I never heard anything here about Sinestro before this reveal. Nobody here really said, "hey guys, when we getting an awesome Sinestro PF". We've talked a ton of times of what we'd like to see come up in PF line from SS...Sinestro hasn't come up. So my comment is more based on what I see here.

And I've never watched the Batman animated series.

blasphemy__gif_practice_by_angel_of_the_dark12-d4hwbpv.png

Happy for the true Sinestro fans out there. Who would have thought that SS would make this character a priority over so many other well-loved characters?

SS is taking a risk by doing a not-so-popular character and I have to hand it to them on this. They're doing what in the past I've complained about them not doing enough.

So grats to Sinestro fans and kudos to SS.

No matter what, SS wont please everybody 100%. Sinestro has changed costumes over time from his classic dark costume to the new one. The size and shape of his head has also changed dramatically over time. I'd say its a safe bet SS wont have much classic Sinestro built into this piece.

I know people are jumping on you about this comment, but I get where you're coming from. I like Sinestro, and even I can think of 4 or 5 characters that I would have expected before Sinestro. That said, he looks great...I may end up adding him...we'll see.

I know people are jumping on you about this comment, but I get where you're coming from. I like Sinestro, and even I can think of 4 or 5 characters that I would have expected before Sinestro. That said, he looks great...I may end up adding him...we'll see.

Thanks for the empathy.
I really am curious to see how well he sells.

I never have time. Last cartoon I watched was years and years ago. The only time I get to read these comics is when I'm overnight or flying for work.

My friend, as the saying goes, "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

I suggest indulging your inner child! :)

But I get the work thing, I don't have time to read comics any more either.

I never have time. Last cartoon I watched was years and years ago. The only time I get to read these comics is when I'm overnight or flying for work.

I hear you bro. Between the wife, kids work and working on the house I wonder how I have time for much else. I agree with you about Sinestro but I am more of a Marvel guy so I probably shouldn't comment to much on his popularity. Like you said it will be interesting to see how the sales go.

Not buying GL, but Sinestro is an instant purchase. Looks fantastic.

Placed a limit on the amount of DC Villains to acquire....and this bad boy just made the cut.

I doubt I'll order this. I would like to but I can't have everything I want. DC wise Wonder Woman, Aqua Man, Flash, Martian Manhunter & Catwoman will be must have's for me & probably Shazam, Supergirl, Green Arrow & Robin depending on how well there done. That's a pretty big list for me, especially when that doesn't count all the Marvel characters I want to.

& that's forgetting Nightwing to :slap

Your in trouble my man :rotfl. That's alot of DC characters. I am thinking I may end up with 3-5 DC PF's at most now that I have passed on the Superman PF. You'll have one hell of a display though. Time to get some bestas.

I doubt I'll order this. I would like to but I can't have everything I want. DC wise Wonder Woman, Aqua Man, Flash, Martian Manhunter & Catwoman will be must have's for me & probably Shazam, Supergirl, Green Arrow & Robin depending on how well there done. That's a pretty big list for me, especially when that doesn't count all the Marvel characters I want to.

Your in trouble my man :rotfl. That's alot of DC characters. I am thinking I may end up with 3-5 DC PF's at most now that I have passed on the Superman PF. You'll have one hell of a display though. Time to get some bestas.

I share your pain. My DC list seems to keep growing. I've already got Batman, Superman, and Green Lantern on order. I'll probably order the Man of Steel PF. Flash is a must (probably my favourite DC character). Aquaman is a near must. On top of that, I'd consider buying Sinestro, Darkseid, Hawkman, and Martian Manhunter. That's already 10 DC characters...and I know I'm forgetting a few...:panic:

I share your pain. My DC list seems to keep growing. I've already got Batman, Superman, and Green Lantern on order. I'll probably order the Man of Steel PF. Flash is a must (probably my favourite DC character). Aquaman is a near must. On top of that, I'd consider buying Sinestro, Darkseid, Hawkman, and Martian Manhunter. That's already 10 DC characters...and I know I'm forgetting a few...:panic:

I know it's never ending, like I forgot to mention Hawkman. He would look awesome but It's not like all these characters are going to be coming out with in a year or something though. Marvel wise I'm still waiting for SS to make a Dare Devil, Ant Man & a Dr Strange PF & that's not including a Brown Wolverine & a Comic Iron Man PF.

I know it's never ending, like I forgot to mention Hawkman. He would look awesome but It's not like all these characters are going to be coming out with in a year or something though. Marvel wise I'm still waiting for SS to make a Dare Devil, Ant Man & a Dr Strange PF & that's not including a Brown Wolverine & a Comic Iron Man PF.

/buys Antman Heroclix
/snaps off base
/instant PF

Ant1.jpg

Sideshow would be smart to put this up for PO ASAP to take advantage of all the excitement surrounding the Green Lantern PF.

It should be up during SDCC.

Back