Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sinestro Premium format??

You know if this isn't in an action pose to match Hal I think SSC is out of their minds... espiecially if it is a museum pose... I gotta think this is going to be a complimentary piece.

You won't get a Sinestro to go with Hal?

tumblr_lhqhl0SuGm1qcwwd5o1_400.gif

Nah, I don't care for Sinestro at all... Never have, really. I'd rather just display GL with the rest of the Justice League. I unlike others here don't think he will look that out of place with Bats and Supes.

Nah, I don't care for Sinestro at all... Never have, really. I'd rather just display GL with the rest of the Justice League. I unlike others here don't think he will look that out of place with Bats and Supes.

That's cool, Well we don't have long to find out, you should have Hal in few weeks. If my waitlist for the EX doesn't convert I may grab a Reg. on him. And I definitely want Sinestro.

I think he looks great but it's hard to justify considering I really don't care for the GL PF.

I think he looks great but it's hard to justify considering I really don't care for the GL PF.

I feel the same way...I'm bummed because I think Sinestro's portrait looks amazing! But you can't have Sinestro w/out Hal....:dunno

The details in the face alone are pretty impressive. Can't wait to see the full reveal.

This is an instant order!!!! I might just display it alone if it is not a good match with GL.

this will be an amazing statue.Love Sinestro.

You know if this isn't in an action pose to match Hal I think SSC is out of their minds... espiecially if it is a museum pose... I gotta think this is going to be a complimentary piece.

Why does it have to match up with GL? Not everyone wants to display their pieces as a diorama. Having said that it looks like it will work anyway. Sinestro looks like he is calling Hal on and he is rushing in. This piece look amazing especially the face.

Why does it have to match up with GL? Not everyone wants to display their pieces as a diorama. Having said that it looks like it will work anyway. Sinestro looks like he is calling Hal on and he is rushing in. This piece look amazing especially the face.

Sideshow does that sometimes. Hulk/Abomination, Wolverine/Sabretooth. It's nothing new or out of the ordinary

Sideshow does that sometimes. Hulk/Abomination, Wolverine/Sabretooth. It's nothing new or out of the ordinary

Oh yeah I know. I just was saying that I don't think it's a must. As long as its a good looking PF with good QC. I understand that complimenting poses can be cool though.

Your collection would need a GL if you have Sinestro regardless of where you place them. It's like having Joker and not getting the Batman pf.

Sinestro's EX will probably have a shield construct blocking GL's fist

Back