Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Favorite Lantern and he gets no love in the statue market.

And all those people that want a John Stewart pf and him in the JL movie instead of Hal is because they watched the JL cartoon growing up. If Rayner was on that cartoon instead more people would've wanted a pf of him.

And all those people that want a John Stewart pf and him in the JL movie instead of Hal is because they watched the JL cartoon growing up. If Rayner was on that cartoon instead more people would've wanted a pf of him.

Yea they never read the Grant Morrison JLA run where Kyle was the man. It sucks too because DC will want to be "diverse and politically correct" and have John Stewart and Hal when they can have all of them.

Just got mine today and it looks pretty great. I do have some concerns and wondered if you guys had them too. First where are the eyes looking on yours? FOr mine he's looking slightly to his top right. And I thought the paint was going to be a jet black but its more of a gray in person.

Really wish SS would kick this line into overdrive.

Give us more GLs: John Stewart. Guy Gardner. Kyle Rayner. (That order for me)

And of course I want more Lanterns period: Star Sapphire. Atrocitus. Larfleeze. Saint Walker.

Really wish SS would kick this line into overdrive.

Give us more GLs: John Stewart. Guy Gardner. Kyle Rayner. (That order for me)

And of course I want more Lanterns period: Star Sapphire. Atrocitus. Larfleeze. Saint Walker.

We do need more Lanterns. And I need to find Sinestro :/

They will probably redo Sinestro first and then announce a lantern line and only complete half of them.

My guess is they may do another Sinestro, I picked this one up to go with Hal. But there are already 2250 green lanterns from the first run. You know the new Hal Jordan (Green Lantern) statue run will be even bigger. Meaning with all those green lanterns there will only be 1500 (yellow) Sinestro's. This will leave a lot of people next year looking for one and once the price rises we all know sideshow will pump out another one.

It's one of my fav...it has so much presence!!
IMG_3407_0560_zpstroebqee.jpg

Back