Premium Format Sinestro Green Lantern Variant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, for those of you worried about it, here's the email. Those of us who got it only have 24 hours so I imagine the remainder will go up for purchase tomorrow to everyone else.

Screenshot_2015-06-23-15-36-49.jpg

He looks great, but I don't have room for two Sinestros in my collection. Great ES though!

Did they only send evites to people who ordered the yellow one? I mean I got the mail, but my twin didn't, so I'm curious

He looks great, but I don't have room for two Sinestros in my collection. Great ES though!

Did they only send evites to people who ordered the yellow one? I mean I got the mail, but my twin didn't, so I'm curious

There's room on ebay :monkey3

I think I like the yellow more

Did you get the email invite for this?

I'm glad I don't want this, but if they do DD Yellow or Dr. Doom White I hope it's not dependent on having brought the originals since I'd go for those variants but not the originals. I'm really curious how people got chosen...people who ordered both Hal and Sinestro?

The yellow ex took months to sell out and that was 500 es. Lots of people who have the yellow are passing. The invite is 24 hours only so I wouldn't be surprised if it's still available tomorrow.

No email here? When this go on sale? Is it a exclusive for certain members only? Or is it for everyone to order? 350 ES is ok for this but still high in my opinion. Interesting to see what happens. I would have liked it if it was 150 ES like the white storm or 200 like the white black widow.

Did you get the email invite for this?

I'm glad I don't want this, but if they do DD Yellow or Dr. Doom White I hope it's not dependent on having brought the originals since I'd go for those variants but not the originals. I'm really curious how people got chosen...people who ordered both Hal and Sinestro?

I've bought every DC ex direct from sideshow except Lobo so ****ed if I know...

so green sinestro is first only for selected people to buy? Is the rest of us going to get a shot after they order first? Can the rest of us see the po link? Or is it a hidden secret link. I don't want this but I'm curious to know for future releases.

Got the e-mail. I have ordered a lot of DC including sinestro and GL life size bust, but not sure what the criteria might be.

I am POSITIVE it went out to people that bought the original Sinestro direct. (Possibly just the EX). Everyone that got the invite seems to have that in common, being Sinestro PF direct buyers.

I ordered, although I am not sure I want it. I like it, just not sure I need it. Threw it on Flex to buy some time to decide.

I succumbed and bought one right at the last minute = literally.:panic:

I am pretty sure there will some available to others for purchase. Good luck to those who want one.

What a facking ridiculous invitation,but I got yellow Sinestro EX already,so whatever.

I am POSITIVE it went out to people that bought the original Sinestro direct. (Possibly just the EX). Everyone that got the invite seems to have that in common, being Sinestro PF direct buyers.

I ordered, although I am not sure I want it. I like it, just not sure I need it. Threw it on Flex to buy some time to decide.

Not me, and I got the EX Sinestro directly from SS. I'm signed up for their emailings, and my email hasn't changed. There were obviously other factors...

Back