Premium Format Sinestro Green Lantern Variant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spidey976

Super Freak
Reaction score
Bottom right hand corner. Behind the brown Wolverine...lol

37.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Sinestro GreenLantern Varient

Probably limited to 200 pieces or so. The only way I'd even consider it.

Re: Sinestro GreenLantern Varient

Good find Spidey. I'll get it. I really wish they made a blue costume version.

Awesome! I said I would buy a Green Lantern variant way back when they announced Sinestro. Very excited. Lets hope they don't go crazy with the price.

Very cool. The Lantern books are my favorite comics, but not sure I need this. Just not a huge fan of having the same poses just in different costumes.

I always loved Sinestro as a Green Lantern. Even in the New 52, he was one of the saving graces of the reboot. Not sure I'd buy the PF, but makes me hopeful that we'll get something similar eventually in 1:6

That's pretty sweet but there's no way I'd buy this. I'm more than happy with my yellow sinestro and I'm more used to him as that than GL or blue/black suit.

Just got an email to buy this. Edition size of 350 and it's $425. No saw blade but comes with the exclusive corps construct with the GL symbol. Actually looks pretty wicked but I'll pass on this.

Re: LE Green Sinestro PF Sideshow

I see SS fixed it so people can't share the link anymore blah..... SS so lame....

Back