Sin City Hartigan Custom 12''....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has to be one of my most favorite figures created by Gorae. It's easily the best Bruce Willis likeness I've ever seen at this scale. Too much for a figure? Not if you value excellence.

Nick

Looks like the listing was pulled.

Yeah, I've always wanted to secure some Gorae style figures.
Here's some pictures. Gorae(SH KIM) known as some the best figures
in the world. Top of the line in every detail, only making
25 of each figure & Harue doing all the clothes. Though Kim
made lots of figures, best know for
Hellboy, Haritgan & MI Tom Cruise. Here's a few pictures.

GORAEHARTIGANA.jpg

GORAEHELLBOYA.jpg

Sometimes you get lucky and can get them for 500 to 600.
I passed on one a few years back and will always regret it.
but like most, I couldn't afford to spend $600 back then or now.

You can thank SH Kim for some of the best work and innovations
in high end 1/6 figures over the last 10 years. Good thing Hot Toys snatched
Kim up. It was Kims eye movement system
that everyone else copied and now Hot Toys uses a variation of.
He did Hot Toys Hellboy II figure and was/is involved in several others.
So at least now, you'll be able to get an SH KIM figure for around $150. :D

- Big cigar (to be revealed later)

Oh that freaking thing that got included was a cigar????? I better go home and take another look! Thanks for the spec list, cause I couldnt tell what it was looking at it. I take a pic and show and you tell me what it looks like :p

This Hartigan is one hell of a happy surprise. Let me tell you the thing is AMAZING. HT quality and a good price too. head is just killer in quality and likeness. Mine is not cross eyed like the one above looks to be. There's a weird line around the neck but other than that it's great. Sold. Story quality more like it, the head really reminded me of my Stane PMC instructor head. A nice hard plastic not hollow, great paint, comes with a TT neck adapter. tailoring is fantastic really, great gun, the coat is even wired for posing! it looks so damn good. I love this thing. Get it.

So is his jacket gray or black?? I like the choice for black... it looks black here. think it was the right choice though the GORAE and NECA chose gray.

sin-city.JPG

Why no love for Marv?? These guys should do Marv and I'll be really happy.

The Virtual Toys Stone Cold Killer is superb very very pleased when I got mine!

I have the Gorae Hartigan figure. Great tailoring and the magnets in the shoes make it easy to display.

1zz6sxy.jpg

Dude, I envy you...:D

Now sell him to me for fifty bucks...:lol

Do you still have the box and dog tags. I think it was dog tags
that came as the COA for Haritgan.

I think a lot of people here are in the "mass produced" mind set and are not willing to accept a scratch built figure limited to a "one off" or 25 pieces as "art". IMHO 1200.00 is not too much for this figure because of the quality and time it took to make this.People pay a lot more than this for a sculpture,a vintage star wars toy,or paint thrown at a canvas, so I don't think this is any less deserving monetarily speaking.

The seller aside,I wonder what the artist charges for his work??

SH KIM works for Hot Toys now. But you can still look at the Gorae
blog. Some awesome pictures of Kims work.

https://blog.naver.com/gorae_style

lol....No box but I do have the dog tag.

How about some close up pictures of the awesome paint app, clothes and dog tags.
Also, do you move his eyes at all? Do you know they can be moved?

Let´s assume that I could get one of this for US$ 60,00 on a ebay :yess:auction...

There is any chance the seller actually sent this to me? :pray:

Do you mean the VTS set?

If so then yes, that is what it retailed for originally for and what I paid for mine via the bay a year ago.

No... I mean, the Gorean Style Hartigan for less than US$ 100,00... Really hoping the seller keep the final auction price...

You already won it for $100 or that's the starting bid?

If you won it for $100.00, you'll never see that figure..:rotfl

The Gorae figures sold for a min of $900 when they first came out.
Not likely that anyone who actually has a real Gorae figure will
sell it. And if they did, it wouldn't ever be for $100.00

Wait... So are you guys saying this fig goes for a solid $60 thousand!?? And ppl actually buy it for that!??

No, $1200.....60k will never happen. I think that person from Brazil is just typing the , in place of a .

I dont think he actually means 60 or 100 K as he isnt putting in the rest of the zero's.

Last edited:
Ok, let me be a little more clear here... Find a Gorean Style Hartigan on a bidding on ebay... I make and offer and the final offer for the auction got for less than US$ 100,00 (hundred dollars, that's right)...

So my question is: The seller has a good feedback and reputarion, ant chance he honor the auction an actually sent me the figure for this final price?

I think that depends if he wants to sell it for that low. Am i right guys? Like if you're the only one to bid and your bid is 99¢, im pretty sure you wont be seeing it. :dunno its been a minute since i bought anything off ebay

Back