Sin City Hartigan Custom 12''....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not surpriced,this seller IS Crazy,ive dealt with him before,screwed me over for 300$,bought 2 Hot Toys figures from him and both times he never sent me the figures,be aware of this seller!

WOW! That is fantastic, if only it was cheaper I would love to get it. I wish a company would have picked up the Sin City 1/6 liscense, it was a mistake for it to be missed out on

That's a really sweet looking figure....but my goodness! The price is f'n outrageous!!

wow! relisted with no reserve (and starting at $1.00)...

now, let the people determine the value!

sorry to dig this thread up, but I just came across a possible option for a kitbashed Hartigan via bbicn's message boards

Set includes:
- Head sculpt with connector that fits HT, TTL etc, bodies.
- Black dust coat
- Blue shirt
- Tartan plaid tie
- Detective underarm scabbard
- Black trousers
- Black leather shoes
- Leather belt
- S&W silver revolver
- 6 bullets
- Big cigar (to be revealed later)

With HT now making a lot of comic based properties as well as previous Frank Miller work in 300 and The Spirit, it's not out of the realm of possibility that they will get the licence to Sin City too.

Very nice headsculpt. If those are a reasonable price (as I would expect), I might well pick one up for a John McClane custom. The previously unlicensed Bruce Willis out there doesn't look nearly this good. The scar is obviously referencing Hartigan, but I can overlook that.

By the way, I really dig your blog, Shaun. Before I even got into actually buying 1/6 scale toys, I enjoyed the pics on your site.

Pretty good looking figure... wonder if they will do others from the movie? Would just want him, but if they made a couple I might be interested.

I just picked this up from eric for dirt cheap :D
sincity3.jpg

sincity.jpg

sincity2.jpg

well dirt cheap compared to some others stuff I picked up before :p

Back