SilentSurfer's Laboratory: Come up to the Lab & See What's on the Slab.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody have recommendations on good 1/6 Freddy Krueger pants? I want to replace the baggy Sideshow ones I modded for my custom. They detract from the rest of it.

Nor sure if you're still looking, but I recently got the Blitzway Carlito's Way pants for my custom Freddy and I think they work really well.
Here's a shot (and as you can see, my custom is clearly inspired by your earlier work on Freddy ;)):

IMG_9593_2_small.jpg

Surfer, You killed that Flash Gordon. Absolutely amazing as usual! I MUST have one. I've had no luck trying to find WGP's King of the Impossible thread. Any chance you might have a link?

One of my favourite threads I keep revisiting :)

You have a nice painting style Silentsurfer, most impressed by the detail in the eyes.

You push it far, real talent if you ask me.

Thank you.

Any other options? Is there somthing like a dullcoat or varnish I can use? I hope I'm using the right paint terminology on this, just trying to remedy this shiny paint rub on the nose that's annoying to look at because I know it's there.

I misunderstood. I though you had a paint chip.

I've used Testors Dullcote to kill sheen on 1/6 stuff, it does the trick. Just make sure you mix the stuff really well. :lecture

Yes, Dullcote will work, but make sure you cover the eyes, or you'll lose the gloss.

You tell em Nathan:stick

I know you know what I'm talking about. Keep rockin' that paint.:yess:

Nor sure if you're still looking, but I recently got the Blitzway Carlito's Way pants for my custom Freddy and I think they work really well.
Here's a shot (and as you can see, my custom is clearly inspired by your earlier work on Freddy ;)):

IMG_9593_2_small.jpg

Looks perfect. I'll have to keep an eye out for those. Great Freddy!

PM and email sent. If you could get back to me soon, that would be great.
Thank you.

Insane paint aps! I'm sure it was fun to paint amazing by both artists! The eyes are once again breathtaking sir.

Back