SilentSurfer's Laboratory: Come up to the Lab & See What's on the Slab.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have this headsculpt from Buddylee

Awesome paintjob in the best Deckard !!!! Your are a wizard!!

4876696414_d3f62d18be.jpg

Hey, you're welcome. Thanks for posting pics of him built up. I hope I nailed the tired, beat up look well enough for you.

Here's some detail shots.

Deckard02.jpg

Deckard03.jpg

Awesome Deckard Nathan!

The paint and the sculpt are both terrific. Slap a fedora on it and call Hot Toys. We have found our Indy head.:whip

Another personal mod to my Jason PF. After seeing a real mask custom somebody posted in the PF thread, I figured I'd stop modifying my masked head and just make a mask for my Exclusive head and have the best of both worlds.

Here are some pics of my first cast of the mask. It came out as well as I had hoped. Sorry for the blur. It's hard to hold the camera steady with one hand.

MaskinProgress-1.jpg

NoseinMask.jpg

MaskinProgress2.jpg

MaskinProgress3.jpg

I found and ordered some elastic straps which arrived yesterday, and they are beyond perfect for this project. I'll be cutting some straps and fitting them when I get a chance again, but for now, the mask is painted.

The triangles on the movie mask were just stickers slapped on, so I made the red markings more asymmetrically accurate like the real mask just like the new holes are somewhat asymmetrical.

I stilll need to chrome the snaps with Alclad II Stainless Steel, but I'm going to wait until I have the strap length figured out first.

PaintedMask04.jpg

PaintedMask03.jpg

PaintedMask02.jpg

PaintedMask01.jpg

As soon as this was is done, I'll be casting another one to be cut and painted like the mask looks in part 4.

awwwellelelelblluh! Thats the sound of me dribbling lol! Nathan that is the closest anyone will ever get to a movie accurate part 3 jason ever! Its amazing! Well done mate! Its 100% perfect! Cant wait to see the 1/6 part 3 jason mask as well.

Thanks guys. Since taking these pics I felt that there was too much detail on the mask. While the scratches are all pretty accurate, they don't all show that clearly. I went back last night and faded a lot of them back and then enhanced some of the prominent ones with finer definition. I'll reveal the final results when the straps are done.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Since taking these pics I felt that there was too much detail on the mask. While the scratches are all pretty accurate, the don't all show that clearly. I went back last night and faded a lot of them back and then enhanced some of the prominent ones with finer definition. I'll reveal the final results when the straps are done.

Because good enough, never is :lecture

Another personal mod to my Jason PF. After seeing a real mask custom somebody posted in the PF thread, I figured I'd stop modifying my masked head and just make a mask for my Exclusive head and have the best of both worlds.

Here are some pics of my first cast of the mask. It came out as well as I had hoped. Sorry for the blur. It's hard to hold the camera steady with one hand.

MaskinProgress-1.jpg

NoseinMask.jpg

MaskinProgress2.jpg

MaskinProgress3.jpg

I found and ordered some elastic straps which arrived yesterday, and they are beyond perfect for this project. I'll be cutting some straps and fitting them when I get a chance again, but for now, the mask is painted.

The triangles on the movie mask were just stickers slapped on, so I made the red markings more asymmetrically accurate like the real mask just like the new holes are somewhat asymmetrical.

I stilll need to chrome the snaps with Alclad II Stainless Steel, but I'm going to wait until I have the strap length figured out first.

PaintedMask04.jpg

PaintedMask03.jpg

PaintedMask02.jpg

PaintedMask01.jpg

As soon as this was is done, I'll be casting another one to be cut and painted like the mask looks in part 4.

OMG that looks amazing :google Fantastic job Silent :clap

Thanks.

Here's another childhood fave became a proud collaboration with Sideshow. It's very cool to finally see it built up.

Teaser-3.jpg

Last edited:
Next up (when I have time) will be to make another cast of the mask, and finish it off as a part 4 mask with bloody ax cut to lay at the feet of my Bloody Jason.

Part4PosterMask.jpg

MacheteMod.jpg

ExModNewFleshCrown.jpg

Kriss Super V sub machine gun, boots, gloves, helmet, and Exclusive head painted by me for this project.

1000391_press01.jpg

100039_press01.jpg

I didn't know about the backpack, but I'm glad they included it, and I think it came out great.

100039_press04.jpg

100039_press10.jpg

100039_press08.jpg

I'm also glad they included the classic rifle.

100039_press03.jpg

100039_press09.jpg

100039_press07.jpg

Back