SilentSurfer's Laboratory: Come up to the Lab & See What's on the Slab.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for dropping those pics in here. They look great!

No worries Nathan thanks for the lovely paint ups and thanks to the likes the don't open dead inside is my favourite scene it's starts the walking dead off so happy to have the perfect sculpt for the scene.

Do you happen to have a pic of the awesome daryl you painted but unpainted before you painted it? I just got the unpainted sculpt from wgp but doesnt look like your masterpiece

I don't know why, but the batch of Daryl season 1 heads I just finished kicked my ass. I don't think I'll be doing such large batches again. So burned out right now, but I can't even take a break. More heads to paint.

DarylS12.jpg

I had one extra casting of this left over from FAMcon last year that I went ahead and painted. If anybody wants it, it looks just like the one above. PM me if interested.

Here's what the head for sale would look like with the flash on and put on a figure body. This figure body neck is pretty thick, so the head rides a little high, but should be fine for other bodies. It can also be drilled out more if necessary. PM me if you're interested.

DarylS1onbody1.jpg

DarylS1onbody3.jpg

DarylS1onbody2.jpg

DarylS1onbody4.jpg

I have zero Walts to paint, but I do have a mustache version and a hair version painted by Proteus and abandoned by my customer, as well as 1 pair painted brown Walt shoes and two pair painted tan shoes.

The two heads on the bottom are for sale. PM me if interested.

PrepaintComparison.jpg

The dark brown and tan shoes are for sale. PM me if interested.

PrepaintedShoes.jpg

I do not wish to repaint these, so they are being sold as is and for far less than Proteus is charging since I got them for free.

Back