SilentSurfer's Laboratory: Come up to the Lab & See What's on the Slab.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the overview. I understand how that can be.

Judith Myers headstones. $40 per cast. I have two ready to go. PM me for full paint up.

yea kinda sucks i love all types of artist work on here if i like it i buy it doesn't matter if they have been here for years or just a few months. p.s i pmed u hopefully u can get back to me. thanks,luis

It seems the time to offer these up. I can make new ones if anybody else is interested.

$40 for the casting. $100 for the paint up. It can be made with the base block of cropped bottom.

Headstone01.jpg

Headstone02.jpg

Untitled-1copy.jpg

Hey Nathan, I sent you the payment for the head stone. I forgot to mention in the PM that I want mine without the bottom for movie accuracy. Thanks again. :)

Hey Ron,

I replied to your PM before reading your request to not have the bottom block. It will take another day or two to cast one without the block.

I look forward to seeing how well that one paints up. Likeness is great.

That's fine. I can wait a few extra days. No worries and thanks again.

Nathan,
Pm sent for a Headstone without base. I'd love to have your paint app that makes the bottom look like it was just pulled out of the fresh damp ground.

Last edited:
Wow, looks great, esp for Sideshow. They are stepping up the humans. Fantastic work bud! I love it!

That is on helluva figure! Nice work on the paint Nathan, hopefully the production piece can keep some of the spark you've given it.

Back