Silent Hill PVC Statues/Figures (Toymunkey/Gecco)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad. She's a little more "anime" looking than what I was expecting. She still looks pretty good though.

22018E75-47A3-4993-BF9E-8429EBCFB729-276-0000000F2745745F_zpseca128af.jpg

- Anime looking hair.
+ Excellent face look and expression.
+ Tooth shown. "The white rabbit and the hole" is one very necessarily motive from Silent Hill 3. I'm glad that they've did it in the sculpt.

Here is my thoughts about her hair. They've really tried to give them look like they are folded from many curls and they really do look like SH3. BUT! The whole anime thing goes from the very bottom of the curls, coz they are rounder near to her face. They should hang straight down, coz in SH3 they've used special physics module to calculate hair movements. So yeah, hair are not anime-like, they're just rounded inside to the bottom like it's anime. Would be great if they could fix it. Already post this thought on their FB.

wallpaper_silent_hill_3_03_1600.jpg

Last edited:
Since the paint work on their previous SH statues have matched the prototype photos almost perfectly. I'm pretty excited and confident that what we're seeing of Heather right now will reflect in the final production pieces.

OK, here is an idea: why should I have 2 almost similar figures when I can have 3 different?

130305-18.jpg

And the answer is: no, there is no reason for me to have 2 similar figures in this case. I've already paid for the Exclusive SDCC version and will get it in-hands in August. The Exclusive is one really iconic piece since it has the Great Knife and the mannequin, so...

I decided to split PH and LF into 2 figures:

And why can't I? )))) There is a lot of work to do, but the concept is pretty clear, I guess. I'll have one PH with the spear (I also will turn his right wrist for a little) and the "lying figure" monster walking near in some twisted agony. I just need to do some sculpt and paint job now and order the spear from Captain HH, coz I want it to be made of wood and steel.

Last edited:
RIDDICK,

friends_1002_pressure_of_entertaining.jpg

So here is mine walking "lying figure".
She's sooo cute!!! *___*
I will order one custom polystone base for it, coz I want it in the same design with the both Pyramids.

It is the Lying Figure >__<

I dunno how it can be confused with a four legged mannequin or "frankenstein monster" like crap from The Room...

Last edited:
Matt S, Snake Plissken,

the-room-13.jpg

RIDDICK is right. :1-1: This monster named "Lying figure" symbolize the pain and agony of James' wife Mary chained to the hospital bad coz of her hard and deadly disease. That's why this monster can't stand up if it falls on the ground, that's why it sneezes at James.
And that's why I don't like it to be displayed with the Pyramid Head, coz it's not connected with the sexual violence.
BTW it's definitely a girl.

RIDDICK, yeah. Monsters in SH4 sucks so much. The Patient, imho, is the WORST monster in Japanese SH serial.

OK, here is some more WIP.
I'm going to order spear and base for LF. It will take some time, so this project gets on hold by now.
But give some attention to the right PH's wrist, I've turned it 180o, so two PH will look little bit different.
Kinda like the future display I'll get...

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me why one is $300 via BBTS? I don't get it...3 pack? Three different ones, or all the same? ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, I hate all of you for even getting me to consider these!! LOL

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=silent hill

Yes, the three pack of Nurses is 3 of the same exact figure. But because it has switch out weapon pieces, and they're anticipating people wanting to display the Nurses in a group, they offered a three pack at a slight discount.

Back