Sigourney Weaver as Lt. Ripley in Alien - head sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vartal

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys, here are some pictures of my Ripley.

I hope you like it :)

SWeaver.jpg

Looks good.
Need some more/better pics to be able to judge better though.
Mouth seems somewhat off from what I can see.

I like it!!
Have any painted pix yet?

Thanks Ironman, you know, I'm very bad painting, it only can loose :duh

Maybe this helps
SW.jpg

Looks good.
Need some more/better pics to be able to judge better though.
Mouth seems somewhat off from what I can see.

Thanks abake, well I'm happy with the mouth but who knows, 4 eyes see more than 2 :D

Thanks Ironman, you know, I'm very bad painting, it only can loose :duh

Maybe this helps
SW.jpg

Thanks abake, well I'm happy with the mouth but who knows, 4 eyes see more than 2 :D

Hey Vartal,

You should send one to the primo headsculpt painters here on the boards. It will only help in selling your product.

Looking good Vartal. You definitely should send the head to the likes of Small Studios. He could do wonders with it and I'm sure some of us would want to buy them then.

You're totally right guys, there is very talented people here that does miracles and Small Studios is one of the best. I will contact him, maybe he is interested :)

Would love see one painted up as i have had this waiting for a head for like 2 years now. Don't know when darren might do his either...

NosRipWIP.jpg

Hey, Pjam-

Looks ready. What flightsuit did you use?

Unfortunately I am finishing school and will not have time to paint this for a few months.

One thing I really want to make is a cat carrier for Jonsey, but that too will have to wait.

Hey, Pjam-

Looks ready. What flightsuit did you use?

I bet you anything it's from a Hasbro GI Jane Vietnam helicopter pilot. I have the same suit on the same body. I'm also using a female Art S. Buck head (slightly modified). All I need is some hair to go on the head. Been working on that figure for years.

Yours looks great, so far Pjam.:clap

Just ordered one from you website, looking forward to finally having Ripley from Alien since it seems HT will not be making her.

Many thanks Star Puffs, it will be shipped tomorrow :)

Would love see one painted up as i have had this waiting for a head for like 2 years now. Don't know when darren might do his either...

NosRipWIP.jpg

Perfec outfit!

frontal11.jpeg

Back