Signal the Dark Knight by Woody Inc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all your comments, this has taken Woody Inc a long time to create.

My brief to him was to make a fairly accurate Bat Signal, but to try not to overrun on the cost of making it.

Well I think you will agree that he has done a fantastic job, AND he managed to keep within the specified costs.

Some of you have already PM'ed me about the thin wire that's connected to the back of the signal. He advised me that to conceal the wire would take a lot of work. It could be done but in the interest of time and budget constraints, we felt this was the best way forward.

Only a very low quantity will be manufactured and lead time will be around 2 to 4 weeks depending on Woody Inc.'s commitments on other projects. However, he has said it should not take longer than a month or so. We urge people to ONLY preorder if they are content to wait.

OK, so all you want to know is the price!

£65.00

Does not include delivery but does include a trademark Woody Inc wooden box for protection!

Signals will be sold through OneSixthBruce with a preorder commencement time announced next week.

Well spotted on Maplins push switch. I could not find anything smaller but looks good and also very bright light as get white spots in your eyes!

Thanks to everyone for the PMs expressing interest in this project.

We're overwhelmed by the positive response. However I regret to point out that there is no preorder list as such. Bat signals will be available to preorder from -> OSB soon. I will post the exact date and time up when I have it.

So, signals we be available on a first come first served basis, due to the massive interest in this project, we feel this would be the fairest way to do this.

Woody Inc. has expressed that there may possibly be a further run of these in the future. So if you don't get one this time, don't despair! We'll keep you updated on news of that also.

Sorry, Woody only works through OSB, he has his own section on the site.

Without knowing the size and weight of the signal, and how I'm going to pack for shipping, I cant give estimate on shipping outside of EU yet.

I'm going to collect the 1st base in about an hour or so. will post some pics with DX Batman later:D

98816521.jpg

7c04a7d3.jpg

Back