Signal the Dark Knight by Woody Inc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4f43b453.jpg

Woody Inc. Bat Sig outer box.

7db6382a.jpg

1f0c13ec.jpg

Secured by 2 screws to the base so you will not end up with a pile of bits!

Proto painted.

Good job sick8oy!

b79d3103.jpg

fddfeac8.jpg

5b1f7f3c.jpg

My 1000th post!! hope it was worth it!!

Last edited:
Thanks for comments so far guys!

when is this going to be ready to ship I cant wait for this and great paint job by sick8oy :)
Well this prototype paint up is Sicko's first, Woody is still waiting on the switches, shouldnt be too long tho.

Sick8oy repaint of prototype...

DSC02164.jpg

DSC02166.jpg

DSC02168.jpg

Please dont take this one too seriously -> CLICKY!

Will have up for order soon (around early April) - will be selling painted ones only.

We have hit a light problem!

As pics show there is a light switch that controls the light, it only switches on when its constantly pressed.
We have sourced a switch so you can click the light on and off as a normal light switch BUT its a little too big and does not look right on the light box so we decided to keep the original light switch as a dummy and locate a 'on off' switch on the back of the base.

A bit off topic!

As Woody Inc. is a personal friend as well as a OSB partner along with Sick8oy:Custom

I went along to his place of work and I was like wow!!

Some Bat Sigs waiting to be made!

The machinery he has to work with are very cool, took a few pics but most I cant show as he's working on a few secret projects with Sick8oy!!

This I can show, not only Woody works with wood! he also is great with other materials - if you like Freddy...

Here is a very short clip of the Freddy glove!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oSoU6uLaEg

Thanks

Back