Sidious Mechno-Chair IMAGE thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that I've had time to play around, I have to say that the joints aren't bad at all. Yes, the chair can collapse under Sidious' weight, but you can put it in a variety of poses with Sidious atop...

...even with one front leg extended upward as if jabbing a finger at you.

It just takes a great deal of patience and care to get it right. Try posing with the hologram. Then add the holo and see where it's slipping. Adjust those areas and check stability. It also helps if you slightly tip Sidious backward. There is some wiggle room in the light shaft, so it's possible to attach the holo with it more inclined to lean forward.

Got some pics of mine.

I LOVE IT!

It's the perfect exclusive. Not entirely necessary but a great little addition.

Sid2.jpg

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN

Sid3.jpg

WIPE THEM OUT! ALL OF THEM!!!

Sid1.jpg

EVERYTHING IS GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN LORD SIDIOUS

Here are some raw, un-Photoshopped pics of my Mechno-Chair:

CopyofDSCF2800.jpg

CopyofDSCF2802.jpg
CopyofDSCF2799.jpg

Contrary to what it seems like at first glance, the chair didn't collapse in this next pic. Look at the front legs...they're both posed in the air. The chair and hologram are being supported solely by the rear legs.

CopyofDSCF2801.jpg

And here's a pic of the chair posed in mid-stride. For the record, I took that pic almost half an hour ago, and it's still standing strong on my desk right in front of me.

CopyofDSCF2803.jpg

Like I said earlier, it seems to be a matter of patience, time, care, and balance.

Got mine today, it looks great. And luckly no problems with it standing too :emperor

John

Well I may have spoken too soon.

I inspected my figure today (after being in one position for about 36 hours) and sure enough the bottom of the back legs had begun to bend a bit and lean. So I repositioned him... and not 2 hours later he fell backwards.

I like the figure as long as he stands properly... but if even well balanced the feet seem to be too weak to support the weight of the much heavier Sidious he may get the boot back to SS.

Gosh, I just don't understand the battery cover. Can someone post some pics as to how to open the darn thing? Do you pull it or slide it? Afraid to break it. Although I don't think it is worth the money, I really like it.

Gosh, I just don't understand the battery cover. Can someone post some pics as to how to open the darn thing? Do you pull it or slide it? Afraid to break it. Although I don't think it is worth the money, I really like it.

It's not hard. Just press down on the tab and pop the cover off. It's just like the battery cover on a remote control. :confused:

I just set mine up this morning, it very cool but I can't get it to sit straight and not lean forward. I will keep playing with it and hope it doesn't fall over.
One of my favorite items!!!:D

This is my favorite pic:

sidiousmechno-chair2.jpg

Mine too! I like the coffee maker and microwave! :monkey5 :lol

Seriously though - I think this piece looks great, and that the
light-up feature reeeealy makes it stand out. Nice pics!

JS :chew

I can't get it to sit straight and not lean forward. I will keep playing with it and hope it doesn't fall over.

Well, you can only play with it for so long then all it'll do is fall over, you have to give it a lil breather in between and then come back to it and it might stay up after that.

Ok, so my immature brain's kicking in haha.

Mine stays up fine now. I really have to manipulate all the necessary parts though in order to keep it erect. It's seems to have worked enough to satisfy me for now. :D

Back