Sideshow's Platoon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's probably one of the bigger disappointments I have for Sideshow. They do military figures extremely well and have all but bailed on them. There's G.I. Joe of course, but I'd love to have seen them do an all out Vietnam era line (not just Platoon or Wayne's Kirby).

i agree.

their bayonets and barbed wire line was a gem as well.

Is there no chance that Sideshow will ever bring back the Platoon and Bayonets & Barbed Wire series?
One can only hope.

anyone seen the Hottoys platoon?
29pyvf5.jpg

29pyvf5.jpg

Kinda a waste if ya ask me. Sideshow's weren't bad, arguably some of their best work that still holds up. HT should've picked up the Full Metal Jacket license and added something original instead of just rehashing something Sideshow nailed perfectly the first time around.

Kinda a waste if ya ask me. Sideshow's weren't bad, arguably some of their best work that still holds up. HT should've picked up the Full Metal Jacket license and added something original instead of just rehashing something Sideshow nailed perfectly the first time around.

I was thinking the same. When I seen the pictures of the sideshow they did a really good job on them.

But I have none of the sideshow so would happily buy this line is a heart beat

29pyvf5.jpg

Seen it and I have no trust in Hot Toys that they would do nearly as many of the characters as Sideshow produced. They, Hot Toys, bailed on their Predator Commando figures, we ended up with all of two of the team and then they bailed on their Watchmen 12" line as well.

But for some damn reason Hot Toys produces a forgettable Abigail Whistler figure! WTF!!!!

Seen it and I have no trust in Hot Toys that they would do nearly as many of the characters as Sideshow produced. They, Hot Toys, bailed on their Predator Commando figures, we ended up with all of two of the team and then they bailed on their Watchmen 12" line as well.

But for some damn reason Hot Toys produces a forgettable Abigail Whistler figure! WTF!!!!

That I don't agree with. I wholeheartedly still remember Jessica Biel's performance in that film. :drool:drool:drool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back