Sideshow's G.I. JOE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im a kid from the 80's but i dont remember alot about GI joe. i only had a few of the little toys. those 3 or 4 inch ones. i was more into transformers and he-man. i only remember the blonde guy with the ponytail who had some kinda of chainsaw weapon. does anyone know who that was, cuz if sideshow makes him in 12in im buying?

Don't forget Sergeant Slaughter.....and the limited edition William "The Refrigerator" Perry, Sideshow exclusive....

:rock

Who the Hell has rated this thread lower than 5 stars...:confused: Damn thread raters ...

:monkey5I'm gonna be broke that's for sure! Hope SSC and Hot Toys get together on this, especialy body-wise. I'm hoping the '85 Snake Eyes is the first one they doo, or Cobra Commander. God, let their be Crimson Guards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND WHAT ABOUT PF'S GUYS ????? SERPENTOR WITH AIR CHARIOT PF !!!! :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Shai I didn't think you played with dolls? :dunno :lol

This is a pretty cool announcement. I am affraid though I can't buy these. I have to save for Dutch and crew.

They will defiantly need the muscle body for figures like Gung Ho and Dr. Mindbender.

I hadn't even considered this would be appropriate for the Military section, but I guess we'll leave it there. I was thinking it's more a toy line like Transformers than reality based.

From the commercial, we see Cobra Commander, Scarlet, the Baroness - so I'm guessing it's more fantasy based than the traditional 12" Joe from the past.

OHH YEAH, I PLAY WITH DOLLS AND I WILL PLAY ''LETS KILL DUKE !!!!''

movie8.jpg

I hadn't even considered this would be appropriate for the Military section, but I guess we'll leave it there. I was thinking it's more a toy line like Transformers than reality based.

From the commercial, we see Cobra Commander, Scarlet, the Baroness - so I'm guessing it's more fantasy based than the traditional 12" Joe from the past.

Man Dave way to play with my head. First Military then General TV then back to Military. I got so confused :eek: Anyway here's hoping SS announces or shows us some stuff during their unique Toy Fair coverage.

YEAH DAVE ,I WOULD KEEP IT IN THE MILITARY SECTION...THIS WOULD REJUVENATED THAT BORING AND DYING FORUM.

Back