• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow's 1:1 scale endoskeleton arm with Russ replica's aluminum base

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Detale78

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am selling sideshow's 1:1 scale endoskeleton arm # 166. Unfortunately I received the item without the box but the styrofoam container that holds the arm is was included so the arm itself will be shipped intact. Due to poor shipping and the lack of the box the original base was chipped. On the bright side the sideshow base is cheap so I replaced it with Russ Replicas aluminum base and had him make me an acrylic tube to protect it. I do have the base and it does display the edition number of the arm and it will be included in the sale. But the real impressive part is Russ's base and tube which is even more screen accurate than sideshow's. The base and tube alone went for almost $900 dollars. The base is real machined aluminum and the tube is beautifully done. This piece was my grail until I got something better :lol2. I am asking $1,400 shipped within the united states only. The item will be shipped super well and will ship UPS. Here are some pictures of the arm in Russ's display and some pictures of the damaged sideshow base. Please PM me if interested.

100_2247.jpg

100_2249.jpg

100_2246.jpg

100_2248.jpg

Some pictures of the damage to the original base:

100_2162.jpg

100_2161.jpg

100_2160.jpg

This piece is truly amazing and iconic. And Russ's base really gives it that wow factor.

Last edited:
Back