Sideshow WWI Bayonets & Barbed Wire retailers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be a little odd displaying sideshow & DiD ww1 figures, it might make Sideshow's figures look a little "retarded"...

Is the John Coleman uniform in fact of WWI vintage? It's an officer's uniform, isn't it? Any different than enlisted? I was thinking of getting that figure.

John Coleman is very early ww2, and his uniform is composed of mainly ww1 uniform parts. the jacket is ww1, so are the pants and putees, as well as the helmet. The vickers is extremely useful in a ww1 diorama - especially this one as it is full metal and very accurate. So, to answer your question - This figure is a ww2 figure but is so early ww2 that it is also ww1. The dress cap that he comes with is so big it is kind of retarded. I believe this uniform is different than inlisted - but you might be able to convert it easily.

Last edited:
I really hope that other companies make ww1 uniforms. It would be nicer if sideshow made ww1 carded uniform sets like they did in their Brotherhood of Arms line.

Yeah, I slept on it and if you have enough cash to buy the full Bayonets & Barbed Wire set - do it. They are getting rarer and rarer every day.

Think about it - Sideshow's Bayonets & Barbed Wire line is really the ONLY 1/6 WWI figure collection made. Other companies have tried, but they can't compete with sideshow.

Also, the pricing isn't bad. And, you wouldn't have to make up a set by buying everything seperately. Last, every figure in this set is NEW. That is really rare considering some figures were made 8 years ago.

-Chunks McFadden

In other news, there are some sellers on eBay that are charging OUTRAGEOUS prices on their figures. (I am specifically talking about B&BW figures)

For example: A German trench raider in their eBay store = $300.00 + shipping.

Who in the world buys these things? What makes these sellers put the prices so high, it is like selling a dollar for a hundred dollars.

Either it's people judging these figures by other sideshow products that fetch high prices or (and I think more likely) they're just trying to fool someone. Worth the try I suppose? To be honest I don't think any B&B should fetch over $100, and that's just the rare ones.

Yeah. I believe that the Bayonets & Barbed Wire line is an elegant line of figures, but I have seen the General Pershing figure go for $250.00. That is alot, however there are only 500 of them world-wide.

I just saw the trench and raider (unboxed) go for 28 bucks on ebay. shipping was 12. 40 bucks for a raider and the SST Trench (RARE as hell)

This is crazy!!!!!!

Thanks. I checked, they are all sold out. I think they are all sold out at brick and mortar stores now. I have nearly the whole set and I have gotten them all on eBay. However, I did buy eddie rickenbacker at a local store back in the day... I wished I had explored their line..... damn!

I just thought of putting together a HUGE WW1 diorama. Some of the things I thought about putting in it were like an M1917 water cooled .30 cal machine gun, crates, etc... I need to get the french rifleman from sideshow toys though. I want to make a dio of American AEF Soldiers and a French Infantryman.

IT has been a while since last post, but there are 3 French 151st regt. figures, 1 pershing figure, 1 German Winderfeldt rifleman, 1 or 2 U.S. Officers, 1 German Stosstrupen (series 1) figure, and 1 german officer Leutnant ON EBAY (us).

Search: Sideshow WWI, Sideshow WW1, and Sideshow Bayonets. You should find all the above with these search titles. Hope this helps some.

It has been a very long while since the last post to this forum. I would suggest checking over on Ebay... only private collectors are the ones with these figures any more.

If anyone does find a store with these figures in stock, please let me know.

I need loose sideshow lewis gunner uniforms and webbing.

Back