Statue Sideshow Wonder Woman bust 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doh!

I'll join the wait list. If I get one, cool ...if not, oh well. This would be the only bust I have bought.

Sorry if I'm butting in here, I'm new in here and it seemed like a good place to get info compared to the Sideshow Geekside fiasco in there. I have not purchased a bust yet either, but I thought her face was really pretty and she had the Linda Carter breasts so that was cool.

Sorry I'm replying to a bunch of you guys, being a newby they won't let me even see pics until I make like 10 replies etc. The one thing though I wanted to say about that bust as I'm fairly knew to all of this stuff even though I have jumped in the deep end as far as buying, that was the first bust I saw that did anything for me. But it has that column on the bottom which is probabaly like 2.5 inches so that really brings the good stuff down to seven inches. Then there was this wonderful visual off a link on there. Never mind this stupid thing won't let me yet. But it is below the picture and and it shows her being the size of his hand it seems like.

Sorry I'm replying to a bunch of you guys, being a newby they won't let me even see pics until I make like 10 replies etc. The one thing though I wanted to say about that bust as I'm fairly knew to all of this stuff even though I have jumped in the deep end as far as buying, that was the first bust I saw that did anything for me. But it has that column on the bottom which is probabaly like 2.5 inches so that really brings the good stuff down to seven inches. Then there was this wonderful visual off a link on there. Never mind this stupid thing won't let me yet. But it is below the picture and and it shows her being the size of his hand it seems like.

Yep it's 1/3 scale so isn't that large, but bigger than quarter scale obviously

Just got this today! Lucky number 4 for me.
DF3BB40A-75AC-442E-BC46-EB9E6FF653E3.jpg
518B5ED1-C7FA-486D-B0DD-57E657F72688.jpg
9D63EDE5-D4A7-42E2-8FFF-E0782F536A23.jpg
6A9B8AEF-9C06-46FE-AADD-3A9C10A8A675.jpg
16293E91-A054-42CB-A42D-1C816E54355D.jpg

Yeah, this one's a keeper. I'm very happy with this WW bust; great design, beautiful sculpt and really nice paint ops.

Just got this today! Lucky number 4 for me.

View attachment 492639

Yeah, mom always liked you best too ;)

As far as the bust goes- c'est magnifique!

It's the bust for people that never liked busts before.

A bit excessively priced, but easily one of the most attractive portraits any of the major studios have ever produced.

Back