• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Wolf Predator LSF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T3xrr

Super Freak
Reaction score
Brand new and only opened for inspection. No flaws whatsoever. Mint

Asking $3000 shipped in the USA obo

Paypal add 3% or free if using paypal gift

Last edited:
This is the last one I'm missing to complete all the 1:2 scales available from Sideshow. There are a few guys selling these for all kinds of crazy prices, but they've been there for a while now. Not sure if they're going to be able to sell them at the price they're asking $2900.00 and up.

I've placed myself on waitlist for this statue in the meantime.
My question is: Why not $2300.00?

It's understandable people are trying to capitalize off of the hype right now. Your wait list will probably convert and we will see it back up for order. After all it is an open es

Yeah, at 33 inches give or take it's still smaller in height than Neytiri, and she stands at 36 inches. (Still shorter than Iron Man and Darth Maul LSF's.)
Heck, even Galactus that's considered a Maquette, stands around the same height. :/

Hope the conversion does kick in.

Back