Sideshow !. Wheres Our Myers PF !?!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a Michael Myers premium Format ?

• Yes !!!.

Votes: 71 83.5%
  • No.....

Votes: 14 16.5%

• Total voters

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Give us classic horror fans Myers !. Its been mentioned time and time again .
Today I managed to finally get the leatherface pf , when I put him with Freddy and Jason the first thing to bother me was the fact that Myers wasn't with them.

Hes an absolute horror icon and if Freddy , Jason and Leatherface its a crime that Myers isn't.

And no Rob Zombie crap !. I want classic Myers !. :D

Halloweenpic.jpg

mikemyers_guxc.jpg

It was mentioned in a recent sideshow interview once wasn't it ?.
That it has been taken into consideration ?.
I think if done correctly it could sell amazingly well.
As long as the sculpt of the Shatner mask is nailed right this is a pretty simple pf. The figure was terrible in most peoples opinion and without customizing wasn't a very good reperesentation of him ( thanks the gods for the talents of DA :cool::lol ).

Imagine how cool this pf could look stood in the darkness.

Would you buy it ?.

Micheal Myers Premium Format thread # 237.

And again, for the 237th time, yes I would buy one.

Not sure, but no doubt someone will eventually :lol
i thought it was the annual thread every halloween?? everyone speculates on how SS IS going to announce something on halloween, but every year we get nothing. i'd definitely buy a PF, i'd probably buy two if they made one for the new movie coming out this august. hmmm.... perfect time to start that new thread about SS releasing a michael PF to go with the movie release. :D

Give us classic horror fans Myers !. Its been mentioned time and time again .
Today I managed to finally get the leatherface pf , when I put him with Freddy and Jason the first thing to bother me was the fact that Myers wasn't with them.

Hes an absolute horror icon and if Freddy , Jason and Leatherface its a crime that Myers isn't.

And no Rob Zombie crap !. I want classic Myers !. :D

Halloweenpic.jpg

mikemyers_guxc.jpg

It was mentioned in a recent sideshow interview once wasn't it ?.
That it has been taken into consideration ?.
I think if done correctly it could sell amazingly well.
As long as the sculpt of the Shatner mask is nailed right this is a pretty simple pf. The figure was terrible in most peoples opinion and without customizing wasn't a very good reperesentation of him ( thanks the gods for the talents of DA :cool::lol ).

Imagine how cool this pf could look stood in the darkness.

Would you buy it ?.

As long as they name it THE SHAPE and not MM....

:)

Even though I don't collect PFs, I voted "yes." Maybe if they make a good one, they'll go back and give us an acceptable 1/6 scale version.

I'm not a massive fan of myers..so it would probably be a pass for me..

If ss is smart then they'll do this eventually cause they know that they're sitting on a gold mine if they do this. They have to know they'd sell the hell out of these :D

I would buy either Rob Zombie or Classic! Come on MAKE the God Dam thing just to keep MoviezFreakzReviewz sane!:blissysmi

Well if any SS reps surf here now & again they'll know that a Myers PF could pretty much sell out with the members on here alone, so many people have named it as one of the PF's they'd like to own most, it's up there with Rambo, Rocky & William Wallace for the one's I'd love to own.

I completely agree with you!! :rock ::rock

Back