Sideshow !. Wheres Our Myers PF !?!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a Michael Myers premium Format ?

• Yes !!!.

Votes: 71 83.5%
  • No.....

Votes: 14 16.5%

• Total voters
I voted yes, for obvious and already stated reasons. If Sideshow does have the license for a PF John Carpenter Myers, they must know the sales possibilities.

I voted yes, for obvious and already stated reasons. If Sideshow does have the license for a PF John Carpenter Myers, they must know the sales possibilities.

love the movie in your avatar. :rock
Great flick. :rock

I need to pick something up from it. :rock
I think I've seen a few of the dolls on ebay. Scary stuff. :horror:lol

SS I'M SPEAKING LOUDLY & ASKING POLITELY, PLEASE GIVE US A MYERS PF TO ADD TO OUR 80'S HORROR ICON PF COLLECTION & AFTER THAT SINCE YOU ARE SUCH A WONDERFULLY TALENTED, GENEROUS, AWESOME COMPANY GIVE US A PINHEAD ONE TOO:D MYERS FIRST THOUGH.
happy-047.gif

SS I'M SPEAKING LOUDLY & ASKING POLITELY, PLEASE GIVE US A MYERS PF TO ADD TO OUR 80'S HORROR ICON PF COLLECTION & AFTER THAT SINCE YOU ARE SUCH A WONDERFULLY TALENTED, GENEROUS, AWESOME COMPANY GIVE US A PINHEAD ONE TOO:D MYERS FIRST THOUGH.
happy-047.gif

:rock:rock:rock:rock

I'll buy em all. :rock I've never been a massive fan of Hellraiser but damn...
Pinhead and his crew have an awesome design about them. :rock:rock

They look awesome . :rock

:rock:rock:rock:rock

I'll buy em all. :rock I've never been a massive fan of Hellraiser but damn...
Pinhead and his crew have an awesome design about them. :rock:rock

They look awesome . :rock

No one can create horror icons like the they did in the 80's, that's why all we're seeing horror wise is remakes of the classics. The original Hellraiser was awesome but as usual too many of them were made:confused: As statues Myers & Pinhead have to follow the ones they've done already, it just makes sense don't it?:)

im getting a little sick and tired of seeing the same old villains recycled. i Hate jason and freddy now because everyone milked the crap out of the movies. the old school horror movies have been all done. its time for some new horror stuff. I cant belive they ahvent done a Micheal Myers.. such a classic. they shoulda done the Shinning too.

im getting a little sick and tired of seeing the same old villains recycled. i Hate jason and freddy now because everyone milked the crap out of the movies. the old school horror movies have been all done. its time for some new horror stuff. I cant belive they ahvent done a Micheal Myers.. such a classic. they shoulda done the Shinning too.

Hell yes they should !. :rock
Imagine a Jack Torrence pf. :rock:horror
If the headsulpt was done awesome and if he was covered in snow with a base covered in it too. :rock
Awesome.

We need more Modern horror pfs !. :rock

bump , with sideshow mentioning modern horror again I think this is looking more inevitable each day. :rock:rock
KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE !. :rock

I would definitely get one. Why not, he's more of a bad ass than Jason, Freddy, and Pinhead.

Yea where is the michael myres pf I also would like a chucky pf from the Childs play movies not the bride or seed. Hi Tay its Tom from youtube capemamaforhorror

Back