Statue Sideshow-Weta Witch-King Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added this a little while back. It had a broken spike for the crown so I was able to get it for cheaper than normal.

This is still one of the most outstanding items weta ever made and one of my favourites, stunning to look at!

With all of the pics you have posted Josh, I think i know your door better than I do my own! :lol

It's a very nice piece. I think this is actually better than the statue in the SSW line. I didn't mind the piece being messed up because I was able to rig it so nobody outside of seeing these pics will know.

:lol :lol :lol

This is the only weta bust I own and wanted (well maybe treebeard) and was my second LOTR purchase.

Still have it displayed to this day while many have come and gone, nice pics josh.

This is the only weta bust I own and wanted (well maybe treebeard) and was my second LOTR purchase.

Still have it displayed to this day while many have come and gone, nice pics josh.

I hadn't had this one before but had the statue at one time. Decided since I could get this cheaper than normal I'd get it. It's fantastic!

Sweet! Congrats Josh.

Thank ya:hi5:

Jaysus....... Josh we both joined in the same month and year but I guess you were the busier one :lol

Jaysus....... Josh we both joined in the same month and year but I guess you were the busier one :lol

To be fair the board moved here in Sept 05. I joined in December of 2003 but I've always had a little less of a life than others here. :lol

I just bought this bust on eBay! I can't wait for him to arrive.

I have been looking a lot at pics/videos of these busts the last day or two, and they look amazing. I think I will end up getting most, if not all, of the villains in this line.

I have been looking a lot at pics/videos of these busts the last day or two, and they look amazing. I think I will end up getting most, if not all, of the villains in this line.

You cannot go wrong with any in the villain line of SSW 1/4 busts

Congrats! Its a really nice piece and IMO better than the statue in the SSW line. The bust line is a really nice line but honesty the whole SSW line is really something pretty special.

You cannot go wrong with any in the villain line of SSW 1/4 busts

Congrats! Its a really nice piece and IMO better than the statue in the SSW line. The bust line is a really nice line but honesty the whole SSW line is really something pretty special.

So far, I love the look of all the villains busts. I also love some of the heroes, namely the two Gandalf busts.

The awesome thing about these busts is, I think they would nicely compliment the PFs since they're all in 1/4 scale.

Plus, I like that I can get some of the villains that may never make it to a PF format.

I'm probably going to be purchasing the Ringwraith today as well (from the same seller), and then maybe one or two more later this week.

I love the Lurtz, the Nazgul steed, the Moria Orc and the Mouth of Sauron.

I love Saruman too, but there's only listings for $150 on eBay which I feel is a little high.

What I've been doing with the busts I've been getting characters we may not see or it may be a long time before we see them. I've also gotten a few like the Boromir bust since it gives me both of his looks.

I actually just got Lurtz the other day. Never had this one before and I wanted a nice Lurtz back in the question. I got one from a guy selling his collection on ebay for $98. There's another guy selling his collection that I've bought most of what I've gotten recently including a Morgul Lord statue which will be here end of next week. I know which Saruman busts you're talking about and I've keep watching them re-list them. I even sent them messages to see if they'd come down a bit. However, I've got a fellow freak in the UK who is holding a Saruman for me so I should have him soon to go with my Grima bust, and to go with my Orthanc Environment.

Yeah, Lurtz is awesome. I'm thinking about getting him soon.

I think Arwen looks pretty decent too. I'll have to check out the Boromir bust, I haven't seen pics of that one yet.

He's pretty cool. I've seen him before but never got him because I couldn't find a price I liked.

Boromir is pretty nice. I had him a while back but was nice to get him again and put it in the same collection with the SS statue.

He's pretty cool. I've seen him before but never got him because I couldn't find a price I liked.

Boromir is pretty nice. I had him a while back but was nice to get him again and put it in the same collection with the SS statue.

Have you received Lurtz already? If so, did you take any pics?

Back