Statue Sideshow-Weta Witch-King Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have the Ringwraith bust from this line? If so, any way I could get you to take a pic of him next to the Witch King bust?

I just looked at my HD and I don't have pictures of it anymore. Its a pretty sweet item though.

I have the SSW Ringwraith and SSW Steed busts. I really like these two; two of my favourites. In terms of likeness to the actors, Theoden, Saruman and Grima would be on top. I don't have the Witch King though (this comes up for sale quite seldom) but I have the LSB and that'll do for me. :wink1:

So, get this. There was a Nazgul Steed bust up with just about a day left at $54 and no bids.

The seller only had a pic of the box, so I sent him a message asking about the condition. He responded saying it's a little dusty, but otherwise perfect condition, no damage. So, I thank him and let him know I'll be bidding on it.

Shortly after, the listing ends 23 hours early so I message him. He says that when he took it out of the box to verify condition, his wife convinced him to keep the statue. :slap :mad:

Last edited:
So Josh, what LOTR line is your main line now? Did you have all the Weta's and the PFs and sell some?

So Josh, what LOTR line is your main line now? Did you have all the Weta's and the PFs and sell some?

Well, its always been my main line. At one time during the SSW line I was only like 10 statues away from having all the statues. Then I sold off a lot of my stuff when I was dating this girl. I've bought stuff from other lines for licenses I like as well but for me Middle-earth has always been at my heart. So the last little bit I've gone back and gotten a few pieces back or added pieces I liked that I can get cheap. Basically mixing those in with my new items from SS, Weta, and GG. As far as PF's go I've only ever had a few but never kept them very long. They tend to eat a lot of space that I can use for several pieces. So that's why I'll be sticking with Sauron and the RWOS PF. I do have all the new statues from Sideshow and almost everything Weta has put out to this point either via The Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit.

You can check out what my collection and set yours up this way as well. Its a great site created by a fellow freak.

My collection at Collection Stash.

Well, its always been my main line. At one time during the SSW line I was only like 10 statues away from having all the statues. Then I sold off a lot of my stuff when I was dating this girl. I've bought stuff from other lines for licenses I like as well but for me Middle-earth has always been at my heart. So the last little bit I've gone back and gotten a few pieces back or added pieces I liked that I can get cheap. Basically mixing those in with my new items from SS, Weta, and GG. As far as PF's go I've only ever had a few but never kept them very long. They tend to eat a lot of space that I can use for several pieces. So that's why I'll be sticking with Sauron and the RWOS PF. I do have all the new statues from Sideshow and almost everything Weta has put out to this point either via The Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit.

You can check out what my collection and set yours up this way as well. Its a great site created by a fellow freak.

My collection at Collection Stash.

Wow, that's a lot of LOTR pieces!

It would be cool to see how you have them all displayed.

Wow, that's a lot of LOTR pieces!

It would be cool to see how you have them all displayed.

Yeah, I didn't think about the number until I started using that site. Right now its all kind of mixed around (I still need to add my Lego pieces). I'm hoping to have a better way to set them up this summer, and then I will finally get around to showing things off for you all.

I used to have every helm, wall plaque, medallion, environment, bust and every statue except the big two of Balrog and cave troll :)

Sold a lot for my wedding, but still have every environment :)

Very nice! This bust is really nice. As I've said before a better version than the statue in the SSW line.

Back