Statue Sideshow/Weta Easterling Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Josh. You will love the armour plating detail amongst other little fine additions :lecture

I would also recommend the Haradrim. Fataly wounded or not, it's a beautifully sculpted piece :)

Congrats Josh. You will love the armour plating detail amongst other little fine additions :lecture

I would also recommend the Haradrim. Fataly wounded or not, it's a beautifully sculpted piece :)

Thanks! From what I remember the detail on this one was pretty darn good. Though its been a few years since I had this in my collection.

I have him coming hopefully soon from a fellow freak. I had it years ago as well and its a pretty cool piece.

:goodpost: :lecture

One more poorly reviewed statue, Haradrim, goofy pose, yea but cool.

:goodpost: :lecture

One more poorly reviewed statue, Haradrim, goofy pose, yea but cool.

I love the Goofy pose, much better than Pluto :lecture

But seriously, the way it has caught him at the point where he is about to crumple to the floor and that agonised look on his face, (which is half covered!) Shows a great level of sculpting :)

Yeah, it wasn't the pose I'd pick but over the years I've come to appreciate it more. I do love the detail in the statue itself as well as the sword.

Took a quick iPhone pic.

null_zps390f9171.jpg

Thanks! The Easterling is one of the best pieces from this line IMO. He's got a ton of little detail that has to be seen to be truly appreciated.

He is different looking. That's one of the great things about Middle-earth is the unique looks of the different races.

Back