Statue Sideshow/Weta Easterling Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: easterling statue!?

Bumping an old thread. There is one on ebay right now that I'm really considering pulling the trigger on. This is one of the best looking statues in this whole line.

Bumping an old thread. There is one on ebay right now that I'm really considering pulling the trigger on. This is one of the best looking statues in this whole line.

It is truly a beautiful statue Josh. Go for it :wink1:! I can't believe this statue was sold for only $88 back when it first came out. Good luck!:hi5:

It is truly a beautiful statue Josh. Go for it :wink1:! I can't believe this statue was sold for only $88 back when it first came out. Good luck!:hi5:

It is. I had it a few years ago and it's one I wouldn't mind add it again to the collection. Thanks! I'm really tempted that's for sure. :rock

:exactly:What they said!! Added this to my collection a few months ago (after ages of searching!) and its easily my favourite 'baddie' piece - the detail is great!

I bid. We will see if I'm able to bring this back into the collection or not. Wish me luck. :rock

Snipe it! :lecture

Good luck Josh, it's a beauty and you will be a part of 'Which way up to pose the lance' group :wink1:

I figure that's what's going to happen. :lol

I did win a Boromir Topps memorabilia card yesterday (it's a piece of his cloak from FOTR) and a Uruk-hai swordsman bust.

Thank ya sir! Yeah, I remember that debate fondly. :lol I went with the blade side up.

NO!!!!

The blade must go DOWN so his face is not obscured. Plus i always imagine they use the blade to take your legs from under you, then use the spear part to stab you through the heart :)

I just never liked that look. It always looked better blade up. Not sure why to be honest. Just more natural I suppose.

NO!!!!

The blade must go DOWN so his face is not obscured. Plus i always imagine they use the blade to take your legs from under you, then use the spear part to stab you through the heart :)

Now you know your just replacing the spear with a wooden spoon to 'stir it up'
:wink1:
:lol

Yeah, I just came across it and it with free shipping. Its a great looking piece. Glad to have coming back to the collection. :rock

NICE!

This is a GREAT statue, one of my favs and it gets no love for some reason............

$199 is more money than it used to get not too long ago. A lot of these were selling at 100 even less. Nice to see some demand for some older SSW pieces coming back

Back