Statue Sideshow-Weta Bilbo Baggins Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
Got this from the same seller. This one made it just fine. Great bust and finally have Old Bilbo in the collection.

80aa5c7b7c9dd8c61a93af45ec09a899_zps5d9d34d7.jpg

I ended up going with the bust because I don't think I'll ever get the statue. The bust is great and fills the old bilbo hole in the collection.

I ended up going with the bust because I don't think I'll ever get the statue. The bust is great and fills the old bilbo hole in the collection.

Glad to see you have this as well and after eight years of collecting I managed to obtain BB bust last week. :yess: Would still love the statue but the asking prices on Ebay are ridiculously high......

Glad to see you have this as well and after eight years of collecting I managed to obtain BB bust last week. :yess: Would still love the statue but the asking prices on Ebay are ridiculously high......

I know it's crazy high on eBay. I've been watching BB statues on ebay for the past year and I keep see!ing the same sellers items relisted time and time again. I've never seen one for less than £325 and some as high as £550!

Love that bust, great addition -well done :clap.

Don't give up on getting the Bilbo statue....I always regretted not buying this several years ago when I first started collecting SSW LotR and thought I'd missed my chance....until I managed to find one on eBay a few months ago...and cheaper than the original one I'd seen! :)

Thanks and congrats to you a well :duff Yeah, that's why I opted for the bust as well.

Love that bust, great addition -well done :clap.

Don't give up on getting the Bilbo statue....I always regretted not buying this several years ago when I first started collecting SSW LotR and thought I'd missed my chance....until I managed to find one on eBay a few months ago...and cheaper than the original one I'd seen! :)

Thank ya! If I could find one for the right price I would think about it but now that I have the bust I can concentrate on other new and older pieces.

I know it's crazy high on eBay. I've been watching BB statues on ebay for the past year and I keep see!ing the same sellers items relisted time and time again. I've never seen one for less than £325 and some as high as £550!

Looks like I got lucky then! Agree with you about the prices - some of them are just stupid! What with the Hobbit films being released, prices have just gotten ridiculous (well in the UK at least - don't know about other countries). I went into a shop last November and brought a SSW piece and one of the workers blatantly said that they'd be upping (doubling) the prices once the Hobbit film was released! :mad: And they had when I visited them next the following February!! Needless to say I haven't brought anything else off them since!

Back