• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Weta Arms of Legolas Plaque

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great gesture Fritz! :clap I just received an Artist Proof Legolas Plaque myself, so I'm kinda curious how many were made also.

Well if they sent one to everyone who donated that would be at least 38.... and it sounds like everyone got the same thing.
I don't really get what you mean. I didn't receive mine from this auction, and I thought this was just for the one plaque. I'm pretty sure only a certain number of Artist Proofs were made. Maybe what you said just went totally over my head. :lol

I don't really get what you mean. I didn't receive mine from this auction, and I thought this was just for the one plaque. I'm pretty sure only a certain number of Artist Proofs were made. Maybe what you said just went totally over my head. :lol

OOOPS, maybe I wasn't supposed to mention that... nevermind. :)

Anyway.....I'm still curious if anyone knows how many Artist Proofs were made of this? Or of each of the weapons plaques if it's the same number for each of them.

I bid a couple of times--just wondering if there is a end date/time?

Friday at 5PM will be 10 days since this items was posted so I guess that would be a good time to end it.

Yeah, someone in North America bid so I don't have to ship it to the UK. :lol

5 more hours people. Come on, bid this up for Diane's kids. Here's your chance to own an Artist Proof of something for relatively cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back