• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Weta Arms of Legolas Plaque

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fritz

My muse is a fickle b**ch
Reaction score
I'll update this later with the edition number but I have for sale a new, never displayed Arms of Legolas Weapons Plaque from Sideshow Weta.

I'll leave this up for a bit. Paypal Only. Highest bidder takes it.

Here's the deal. I will pay for the shipping to you. You will get a tracking #. I don't want the highest bidder to pay me. Whoever the highest bidder is, please send your buying price to the Diane Kamahele Memorial Fund via Sideshow.

Forward me your Paypal payment email and I'll send you the arms plaque. Sure you can make a fake email and scam both me and the fund, but if you are ****** enough to do that, God bless you. I believe in karma.

That is really awesome of you Fritz, great Freak behaviour :rock...just a shame I have only, like, £10 to my name! :lol

In case you hadn't noticed, it's an Artist Proof. :cool:

aol01.jpg

aol02.jpg

Good question, I never thought of that? PM I guess. I'll post the highest bid in the thread that way anyone who PMs me will know the minimum amount to offer.

So far the highest bid is $25.

Come on people, it's an AP! And it's for a good cause!!! :tap

We can verify through Sideshow when the bid price has been paid, so I'm sure no one will try anything funny.

It's for a good cause kids - bid up - these arms plaques are very cool!

i might put mine up to after this is done :rock

The money will of course go to Diane's kids :rock

For some reason I thought SSW made 5-6 AP's of each piece...though I may be wrong :dunno:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back