Sideshow visit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
please post some pics..sync iphone with pc and post some photos!!!please!!congrats btw!:D:D:D

Very cool indeed. I'd like to take a tour one day as well. Do they allow anyone to stop by and walk around if they request??? Or do you have to know someone who knows someone??
(I'm sure you'd have to get permission in advance for the tour)

Great story and what a great experience you must have had! Thanks for sharing.

Very cool indeed. I'd like to take a tour one day as well. Do they allow anyone to stop by and walk around if they request??? Or do you have to know someone who knows someone??
(I'm sure you'd have to get permission in advance for the tour)

Yeah, you really have to have a good reason to visit..... When I came to LA last year, I asked if I could just come by. But they don't allow "walk ins" or random visitors. I had a legitimate reason this time, and it was for a school project and to pursue this field for my career :cool:

I'm glad you were excited visiting Sideshow, but I visited two local wineries the last month and spoke with the wine makers and they provided free samples. In my book, that's a win for me. :D

Awesome story Chris and congrats, just reminds myself as a fresh wet behind ears college kid or graduate whenever I was being brought into the technology side of companies. I'm glad that you are enjoying your career the more it evolves :rock

Awesome story. I am so jealous.

I can just imagine a crazy Sideshow rep forcing a confidentiality agreement at you in the parking lot then the whole building going crazy like Willy Wonka.

Awesome story. I am so jealous.

I can just imagine a crazy Sideshow rep forcing a confidentiality agreement at you in the parking lot then the whole building going crazy like Willy Wonka.

:lol:lol

I would have placed a hidden camera in my coat or something. :D

giantcontract.jpg

man that's awesome Chris, sounds like a great experience for you and it cemented what you want to do. so it's a win win for you then.

yeah i'm fackin jealous as hell.:banghead

man that's awesome Chris, sounds like a great experience for you and it cemented what you want to do. so it's a win win for you then.

Yeah, it really did..... Ultimately I'd like to work at Sideshow, but I know it's going to be really tough. It's got all the characteristics of MY dream job, so it's just a matter of patience and determination :D

Congratulations, Chris. Very cool opportunity.

Now I have an idea as to how to infiltrate the defensive walls of the castle that is Sideshow's office.

"The old Trojan Horse through the front door, trick" (in my best Maxwell Smart voice)!

Hang chilly everyone, I'll be back with all the inside info after a while!

Back