Sideshow versus Medicom Clones - Discuss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's still the Droids and the Tie-Pilot iirc. But yeah, they are undersold by nearly half. Not to mention they strongly lack in the accessory department. Don't get me wrong they still make cool figures but SSC has 'em beat with their hands tied behind their backs. Makes me wonder how much longer the "stylized" SW can stay afloat.

There's still the Droids and the Tie-Pilot iirc. But yeah, they are undersold by nearly half. Not to mention they strongly lack in the accessory department. Don't get me wrong they still make cool figures but SSC has 'em beat with their hands tied behind their backs. Makes me wonder how much longer the "stylized" SW can stay afloat.

Medi has loyalists that still talk **** (like likenesses better than Sideshow's) even after being beaten lame and having all their teeth knocked out in a flame war. So in the end, they'll still sell products. Though, they're starting to loose the medikids with the continually high price tags.

Medicom > Sideshow- for likeness & tailoring

SS > Medicom- for price

SS is starting to catch up in the likeness dept. (both have had their duds but i feel medicom has had better consistency in the SW line, SS has finally made it with the Help
of HT into the big ring now IMO.)

But for Clones it don't matter so......... take your pick. Medicom's price has become a big issue.

Last edited:
SS starting to catch up?

if you mean SS is three laps ahead in this race and about to lap Medicom for the fourth time, i would have to agree.

I thought the War was over and Mediackizstan was occupied by Sideshow troops...yet there appears to be some Medi-insurgents that still believe they are winning the Holy war. :monkey1

Back