Sideshow usa to uk buyers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TenEightyPeewee

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Ordering Sideshow Toys from Sideshow Collectables.

I know about the shipping costs - VAT - FedEx post Delivery Bill, i just want to know

• How quickly shipments take to the UK
• Customer Feedback (how is their service)
• Any other points worth mentioning.

Once you're charged they usually ship the product within the next two days and depending on the day it ships you'd get it within 5-7 days.

I've shopped at sideshow because of their excellent replacement procedure, whenever i've had problems with a defective item they've sent out a replacement, however the last two orders with problems they haven't. One i could understand as it was a minor batch problem but i'm still in contact trying to get a replacement of my latest which has a problem. Hopefull it's not a new trend

Hope that helps :wave

I'm in DENMARK and I'm very happy from their service. They use UPS / Fed-Ex which is very fast and safe(door to door). Try to combine shipping because it'll save you a lot! For example, i just got 5 x 1:6 Scale figures for around $60 shipping cost. For comparison, one 1:6 Scale will cost you around $30!

I got a defective 1:6 Scale Superman and they just send me a new one..the only thing I'd to do is to destroy the old one and send them the pics.

Overall I'm very happy with them.

Wow, thanks guys great to know! I really appreciate the feedback as I have never used them before and have pre ordered a couple of hot toys there.

Hi I'm in uk :wave sideshow is very good sercive shipping usa/uk is 4day but dont like custom tax!! :gah: I buy only hot toys "exclusive" from them .if problem with the figure. They will alway help you :clap

I'm from the UK and always use them only for the Exclusive PF's the regular is a fail in my book :nana:

I'm a EX whore :panic:

Back