Sideshow: Update the Vader pictures, please!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

Yes Josh, THANK YOU for the captures. :)

As for the real clothing... I thought the same thing and said I would never buy them. I was thinking they looked too much like dolls.

I was wrong. I received my first 1/4 figure, Hellboy, and was blown away by it. The size is one thing but the detail is incredible on these high end figures. They really are "museum quality" pieces. I cannot wait until my display is finished at my new house. :)

That said, I do understand why someone would still only collect "statues" but you should see some of these in person. Wow.

I agree they probably look much better in person and in a month I'm sure I will totaly agree. I want them very much I can't say that enough but price will almost always be a factor. If I get a decent job I'm sure I can find a way to force myself into have both :p

Well start applying for jobs and get out of the house!!! :)

You cannot get a job surfing the freaks board all day!

Get a job first and THEN surf the freaks board all day...that's what I do... :)

You can apply for jobs on the net :p

That allows me to chat and get a job. :)

I think these new pics look sooo much better. I was just so so about the pose but I think the new pictures show the quality alot better.

Not true. Most schools have networks so during my lunch break and plan period I can chat :) :lol

re

Most schools have networks so during my lunch break and plan period I can chat

:thud

"Josh, we are having a staff meeting during lunch. See you there to discuss the new rota."

"Sorry, Principal, can't make it...I am chatting online, remember?"

That's commitment for ya. :p :\

"Mom, my teacher won't see me when I have a problem. I went to see him at lunch, and he told me to come back another time."

"What???"

"Yeah, he was on the computer in the computer suite typing on some chat board."

"Who's your teacher, honey?"

"Mr. Long. He's new."

"Right, I'm not standing for this. After school, we're gonna see the principal about this Mister Long."

:lol

( Later that day...)

:hat " Hello Josh, I am Mr. Long. Why dont you come back another time. "
8o " But.. but... wait...I..uhh..."
:hat " Thanks Josh, see you later. "
Sorry Josh, I could not resist. :p

re

That's a very real scenario that could be played out. With your workload, you may find that your posting will be confined to out of school hours...unless you want to be known as Mr. Long, that anti-social, chatroom geek...by students and staff alike. :mwaha

Yeah, once I start teaching it will be after school hours when I post. My duty will always be to make sure the kids in my classroom get the absolute best effort from me every day and become better because of it.

re

My duty will always be to make sure the kids in my classroom get the absolute best effort from me every day and become better because of it.

Too right!!!

You won't be teaching computer science, will ya, because I can see what you and your students will get up to? :lol

"Hi honey, how was school? Learn anything new today?"
"Yeah, Mr. Long taught us how to register accounts with Ezboard, and how to be politically incorrect about our administration."

:mwaha :rollin

Well, actually I will be teaching computer classes :)

I really take being a teacher very serious. I want to make a real difference in the classroom.

Back