Sideshow, this is why you should do accessory headpacks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they're probably botching it as we speak.:lol

Silence!

mouth_of_sauron_dead.jpg

I do not believe it--I will not!

rotk_extended29.jpg

Hands as well. I remember 21st Century Toys selling sets of hands for the Ultimate Soldiers.

This idea could net us "The Finger".

I'd wanna see an alternate gauntlet sculpt for Anakin, a force gesture or simply open hand would be nice.

Ok, to make production worth it, Sideshow, please sell your new bodies with extra heads and hands. :D

i don't think this would happen for one it's cost to much money to put out 4 heads in a package. second they would have to design a new body with neck joint to accomodate the 12inch body.most of this was already said.

Maatuu, as I stated earlier...

To get around the head compatibility, I would combine the headsculpt sales with a new body like Hot Toys does. This way, there is an adapter for the old head and the new one.

And it is a given fact that Sideshow is going to release a new body design as is already seen with the hobbits.

The sculpt are prolly the most expensive part of the figure to begin with. I really doubt we will ever see extra head packs from SS, especially for licensed sculpts. That is also why no other company released licensed heads as well, just generics.

Extra hands, yes, I can see them releasing those and would be all over them since they can be used all their figures.

The sculpt are prolly the most expensive part of the figure to begin with. I really doubt we will ever see extra head packs from SS, especially for licensed sculpts. That is also why no other company released licensed heads as well, just generics.

Extra hands, yes, I can see them releasing those and would be all over them since they can be used all their figures.

They would also need instructions on how to change the heads for people.

Problem with hands is the way they'll fit. It varies from figure to figure. Ever try one figure's hands on another?

Extra scultpted hands would be a nice addition to the current offering in the star wars line. It would justify the sideshow price increase

Back