Sideshow The Dude 1/6 Scale Figure - The Big Lebowski

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I can't wait. Hopefully soon.

I feel the same way. This year is turning into the year I add some of my favorite comedies/comedians to my collection. Already have the Infinite Statue Groucho Marx, getting Laurel and Hardy from BCS and now The Dude. Very hopeful for this one.

Yeah, that was a missed opportunity to really be on it as far as timing.

Well, what are we really expecting from Sideshow anyway? I can't remember the last piece I bought from them. Oh wait, it was C-3PO with the backwards thumbs that Sideshow customer service said was deliberate... then changed it on the re-release. And they wonder why old fans now bag on them. :lol

It's been almost 4 months from the initial tease. Did they really not have any plan for a "soonish" reveal?

Even though I like this movie the figure is more of a curiosity. I’m not sure if I’ll get it or not, but I would like to see what Sideshow comes up with.

They should have struck while the iron was hot.
I was so excited about a licensed Dude figure that I would have ignored the Sideshowness of it and just ordered.
Now I?ve had time to calm down from the announcement and consider that this will, in fact, be a Sideshow figure.
I?ve just accepted that it will be trash and that I won?t want it.
They gave me too much time to think about it.

Sideshow tends to do that. For example when they teased their Lando as a Skiff Guard figure I was excited and would have ordered right away, but they sat on it for a long time, and I lost interest because of the Hot Toys one coming that I’d rather have. I don’t really even know why they still bother with sixth scale. Most of their figures aren’t great, and feel like there’s not a lot of effort going into them.

Back