Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It obviously has its faults but everyone who picked it up seems to be happy with him.
Rare PF that has the Ex available after release, dunno if that's because of cancellations.

Some guys still trying to flip the Ex on eBay...Didn't sell! :lol

It obviously has its faults but everyone who picked it up seems to be happy with him.
Rare PF that has the Ex available after release, dunno if that's because of cancellations.

Some guys still trying to flip the Ex on eBay...Didn't sell! :lol

I think once more people see this in person it will have more of a following. Sure it does not blow the EB out of the water, but overall I like it better in most aspects. Generally non swap out EXs don't sell for the same premium over their swap out brethren. I am glad I got the EX myself, it is a nice standalone piece.

Did you add the blood to his shirt? Looks great!
Some photos of my PF...

2_zps4eb0d54b.jpg

3a_zpse1189a7a.jpg

4_zpsbb39d7cd.jpg

5_zps2360920f.jpg

I was a little afraid seeing photos here, but in the end I think that it's such a good PF. Only minor flaws as the eye not as good and menacing like the proto ora little bit odd pose...

Yes, I added a little blood here and there (on the shirt, on the pants, in the wounds,...)

It's a veary easy fix and looks pretty cool (just tamiya x-27 with a little gout of brown).

Back