Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My apologies, sir, but I would disagree on this part. I think that's not true at least comparing the clothing on the PF and EB's BD T800. Borrowing BurningRage's photo to show that the sleeves and pants on the PF look baggier than EB's.

attachment.php

10682334_10152354931151592_204529314593862488_o.jpg

Did you have to post this?? Damn you, Sir!
Cancelled mine. Going for Enterbay.
My collection is a mix of various scales and formats, so I don't care if it 'feels' like doll or whatever.

Did you have to post this?? Damn you, Sir!
Cancelled mine. Going for Enterbay.
My collection is a mix of various scales and formats, so I don't care if it 'feels' like doll or whatever.

I'm selling that same Terminator Endoskeleton that is pictured with his T-800 then I'll be 100% out of the dolls.
BTW, it doesn't 'feel' like a doll, it is a doll. I'm not trying to wind you up, but that's what it actually is.

I'm selling that same Terminator Endoskeleton that is pictured with his T-800 then I'll be 100% out of the dolls.
BTW, it doesn't 'feel' like a doll, it is a doll. I'm not trying to wind you up, but that's what it actually is.

What are you asking on that Endo man?

It's nice to have a variety of collectibles in a room. When I started collecting I started with 1/6 because statues were to me, a newbie, expensive and the sculpt was often more detailed, but then after having a few pieces my collector's room started to feel more like a toy room instead of a collectors room. Being an adult this felt awkward to me. Then I bought a PF then two then well...you know the story and got rid of most of my 1/6 scale figures,soon my room started to feel like a true collectors room with statues that gave an impression of art rather than a cool room full of fantastic and expensive action figures. I did get the EB Terminator because of its size 1/4 and took three returns to get one that the joints weren't loose. I kept that one for a while thinking it would be on par with my statues along with thinking that the advantage of posing was there over the statues,but during the time that I had him I changed his pose only once. Reason being, when I did it that time I felt weird and felt that I was playing with a doll; consequently, my wife came in while I was changing the pose and she commented that after I got done playing with my doll if I could help her. That was it for me. If I felt that way and looked that way to her well I rather stay with statues then. I still do have some1/6 figures, I don't play with them(pose) them I just keep them to compliment their statue version.

Fellow collectors, while the above was my own personal experience it is up to you to buy what you want. Make yourself happy and enjoy your hobby with either statues or plastic figures or both;after all, it's your money and personal preference! Happy collecting...Max P.!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So it's a doll. Don't care. Love my dolls. Also love my hollow pieces of rigid plastic, AKA polystone statues.

Doll, statue...I just buy what I think looks the best. I think this is a solid piece, but the EB is still king imo.

Lol yeah it did look a bit goofy, u could always kinda tell Arnie had his arm stuffed in a sling under his jacket

LOL! Yep... I actually think it looks like that in this video.. I don't know if he can adjust the coat or not but it looks like his arm is stuffed under there :)

but during the time that I had him I changed his pose only once. Reason being, when I did it that time I felt weird and felt that I was playing with a doll; consequently, my wife came in while I was changing the pose and she commented that after I got done playing with my doll if I could help her.

:lol:lol:lol

Just cancelled mine, i have the T1 PF and bought the BD Enterbay last year until i got the T2 PF.
So last night i dug it out of my room for a thorough going over with a torch. :lol i also had my ipad next to it playing the youtube vids thats just been put up for the SS T2. I posed the Enterbay version the same as the Sideshow and for me i much prefer the Doll :rotfl enough to warrant cancelling the EX.
I love statues, and they are my first choice, but the Doll edges it for me on the headsculpt. But congrats to all who have him.

Some photos of my PF...

2_zps4eb0d54b.jpg

3a_zpse1189a7a.jpg

4_zpsbb39d7cd.jpg

5_zps2360920f.jpg

I was a little afraid seeing photos here, but in the end I think that it's such a good PF. Only minor flaws as the eye not as good and menacing like the proto ora little bit odd pose...

Back