Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'mma get the Enterbay.

Enterbay.

ENTERBAY.

IMO Enterbay has the better head sculpt.. However it's not screen accurate... His face is a tad too full IMO... SSC got Arnolds thinness a bit better.... But the body and cloths don't cut it on Enterbay IMO. SSC body and clothing sculpt look great!

I am not an Enterbay fan either... I don't own one and never will... I can't get past the doll like feel that they seem to have... I think it's because the cloths are not form fitted... They have to be made a tad too big so you can move the figure.

I think SSC and Enterbay's BD Terminators are WAY better then EB original T2 clean Terminator... Never ever will I get why people love that one... But I have only seen any of these in Vids and pics.

24qvlgm.gif

IMO Enterbay has the better head sculpt.. However it's not screen accurate... His face is a tad too full IMO... SSC got Arnolds thinness a bit better.... But the body and cloths don't cut it on Enterbay IMO. SSC body and clothing sculpt look great!

I am not an Enterbay fan either... I don't own one and never will... I can't get past the doll like feel that they seem to have... I think it's because the cloths are not form fitted... They have to be made a tad too big so you can move the figure.

I think SSC and Enterbay's BD Terminators are WAY better then EB original T2 clean Terminator... Never ever will I get why people love that one... But I have only seen any of these in Vids and pics.

I'm only teasing. I agree re the doll feel of figures.

attachment.php

9ehAkb.jpg

attachment.php

P8VKpg.jpg

Enterbay is way better on the paint application. The head sculpt of Sideshow is good, but not as good as the Enterbay version.

I don't know what to do, haven't opened mine up yet , but after seeing these pics i am on the fence with this one . maybe sending # 22 back before opening. from the looks i think i like enterbay better but i do like having a statue instead. Based on previous terminator statues they don't seem to hold there value either.

I don't know what to do, haven't opened mine up yet , but after seeing these pics i am on the fence with this one . maybe sending my EX # 22 back before opening. from the looks i think i like enterbay better but i do like having a statue instead. Based on previous terminator statues they don't seem to hold there value either.

I've received mine yesterday. I really like it especially the headsculpt. I really don't like figures so this is the best for me. Gonna pose it next to my SS Endoskull.

Back