Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow have been using decals for the eyes a while now.
I have no issues with that especially if they look better than painted eyes.
The redness was a strange choice though.

I'm happy for you guys who are liking this piece. I remember when I owned the T1 PF I was mind blown by it. I don't think you can compare both statues. This is nice but definitely not nice enough to my liking. For those who get it and love it. I'm happy for you. It looks pretty cool.

Very cool statue. I'm loving the leather. Battle damage looks great. The eye bugs me a little but i can live with it. Well done Sideshow.

Thanks for the pics all. I'm still on the fence about this particular PF and I'm getting charged tomorrow. I have the HT T1 on order and am flex paying BR Joker - these will likely be my last Collectibles ever, unless I scare up enough scratch for the Weyland-Yutani Report.. I do have the two other Terminator PFs and it would be nice to complete the collection, however, even to afford joker and T1 Termi will be a stretch right now - so my question to those who own this PF: is it a worthy swan song to my collecting days, or should comfortably pay for the other figures?

Thanks for the pics all. I'm still on the fence about this particular PF and I'm getting charged tomorrow. I have the HT T1 on order and am flex paying BR Joker - these will likely be my last Collectibles ever, unless I scare up enough scratch for the Weyland-Yutani Report.. I do have the two other Terminator PFs and it would be nice to complete the collection, however, even to afford joker and T1 Termi will be a stretch right now - so my question to those who own this PF: is it a worthy swan song to my collecting days, or should comfortably pay for the other figures?

I say yes! The more I adjust his clothe and see him with my other Terminator collection the happier I am that I did get him (EX). Saw him this morning in better lighting and all doubts left me instantly...just a nice great presentation of Arnold as The Terminator. Personally,I don't think you will regret it. Best of luck with your decision.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just opened mine and am keeping it. The head looks fine. Better in person than in any pic I've seen so far. Not as good as the proto, but I don't feel like I'm settling.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410994090.155663.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1410994098.404571.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1410994103.532015.jpg

Back