Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
something like that but i was thinking more on the lines of what they've used in the picture above...it would actually be easy to recreate it as a custom base but i'd rather Sideshow did the hard work and i'll just pay them that bit extra!

So would I, as I don't like making stuff as I couldn't be bothered, yeah call me lazy I don't care. :lol

Show us your Dutch repaint Rain please! :pray:

Hmm with a repaint the T2 doesn't look too bad.

127_55922_c44fb5358fd866c.jpg

However, I would have to agree without a repaint, the T1 is the best Terminator statue by sideshow when compared to others without repaints.

Sure PM me your email. I'm too lazy to upload it from my phone to the computer then upload it to photobucket just to add the link to the image. :D I think it may be a Darkartist repaint. I forgot who the ebay seller was. Really an amazing piece.

And who's Repainted T2 Arnold is that? It looks awesome! I wanna get mine done too but since the head isn't removable, sending it to a custom painter would cost me a fortune on top of paying for the job. But damn that PF needs a repaint on the head so baaaaad!!!

Are the T1 glasses meant to be removable? They won't stay on.
Just got mine, it's been opened and put together, second hand. Not happy.

Glasses should be permanantly attached Colin, SHOULD NOT BE LOOSE! :lecture however, they are very fragile and have seen collectors who have recieved theirs with the glasses removed...but they just returned the head to Sideshow for a replacement...what you gonna do? Suppose thats why the price was so low :dunno

Glasses should be permanantly attached Colin, SHOULD NOT BE LOOSE! :lecture however, they are very fragile and have seen collectors who have recieved theirs with the glasses removed...but they just returned the head to Sideshow for a replacement...what you gonna do? Suppose thats why the price was so low :dunno

When I buy from a retailer I expect a new sealed piece, not ex display or second hand.
Very obvious it's either used or ex display.
Not happy mate. See what Kate says.

When I buy from a retailer I expect a new sealed piece, not ex display or second hand.
Very obvious it's either used or ex display.
Not happy mate. See what Kate says.

Who's Kate? Did you not buy this from eBay? If you purchased it brand new then this should not have been second hand! Definately get in touch with the seller and explain that the glasses have been removed from the head (which shouldnt happen) and that you feel it has already ben used. Have you checked the base? Does it look fresh on the underside or does it have wear and tare?

They should have made those glasses removable would have saved a lot of breakage hassle. When mine arrived one of the legs on the shades was snapped but I just glued it like a DIY beast.

They should have made those glasses removable would have saved a lot of breakage hassle. When mine arrived one of the legs on the shades was snapped but I just glued it like a DIY beast.
Did you glue them on his head then?

Would be happy if they stayed on, balanced.
So they were never meant to be removable? The eyes look pretty decent :dunno
Nice piece but i don't like receiving, what I perceive to be, a second hand item when buying brand new.

Did you glue them on his head then?

Would be happy if they stayed on, balanced.
So they were never meant to be removable? The eyes look pretty decent :dunno
Nice piece but i don't like receiving, what I perceive to be, a second hand item when buying brand new.

They should deffo be fixed to his head when you get him brand new, not removable.

Sure PM me your email. I'm too lazy to upload it from my phone to the computer then upload it to photobucket just to add the link to the image. :D I think it may be a Darkartist repaint. I forgot who the ebay seller was. Really an amazing piece.

PM with email sent

And who's Repainted T2 Arnold is that? It looks awesome! I wanna get mine done too but since the head isn't removable, sending it to a custom painter would cost me a fortune on top of paying for the job. But damn that PF needs a repaint on the head so baaaaad!!!

TBH I don't know I found the pics in the link below.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53080&highlight=terminator&page=118

Back