Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Terminator 2 T800 Statue?

Looks good. Though I must admit, I don't think the EB sculpt will be beat.

Yes, this looks fantastic! :rock I was really hoping that they'd show him off at SDCC :D

The sculpt is darn good too, I'm 99.9% sure it's Trevor. :clap

Yes, this looks fantastic! :rock I was really hoping that they'd show him off at SDCC :D

The sculpt is darn good too, I'm 99.9% sure it's Trevor. :clap

Day 1 PO keep your eye on the prize boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

tumblr_m6haofloM21rwcc6bo1_400.gif

The clothing battle damage and the launcher's broken stock beat EB's. The face sculpt looks great to me. Winning.

Depends what the price is. No way the paint beats EB though....just look at past term statues. If this is 400 or higher, I think I will just get the EB version even though I prefer statues.

doesn't matter who sculpted it . The crappy paint apps that china will do will completely destroy the awesomeness of the sculpt

SO AWESOME!!! I can't wait to have this!! This is what its all about!!

EPIC!!!:yess:

Man, I'm all over terminator but this hand thing is just a little cheesy to me for some reason. Does anyone else think this was a waste of time or shelf space?

Somehow I just can't see myself paying any money for a reproduction hand wearing a glove giving a thumbs up.

doesn't matter who sculpted it . The crappy paint apps that china will do will completely destroy the awesomeness of the sculpt

can't disagree with that. Even the production EB paint app looks so much more realistic than this proto. The weathering, the gun handle and the Endo stub all look better than the EB version.

Real men collect statues not dollys so whatever man, hug your enterbays tight.

Day one PO this looks like a bu bu BEAAAST!

Hope we see da T1000 in the near future too.

Back