Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how much is XM going for shipped to the US? over 700? Kiss my ass. It could be made of gold.

Pure garbage that statue,Sideshow should send some people to do an internship over XM & Enterbay.
You've been obsessively hating on this since day one. I own it and it is much better than you haters want to believe. I had the Enterbay also, which was a nice toy, but sold it because it lacked a kung-fu grip.

I'm not sure if I'm missing a joke or something, but what is a kung-fu grip?

strong grip

gifanimation-0102.gif

had no idea they made 2,000 of the regulars. Bottom line is there are many reasons this will be available on the SS site for a long time, even with all the discounts and rewards.

Just saw this last week in a shop - Glad I didn't get it. Can't get over the bowed calves. First thought it looked that way because the pant needs adjustment, but that's not the case, it looks bent in person. I'm talking about the area below the knees, especially on the left leg. The red eye didn't add to the overall impression.

Yeah, the two things that bothered me when we saw the first pictures.
Considered ordering for about two seconds then thought i'd just end up regretting it.

The price, I could of got it for earlier, is £60 ($90) less than it would cost direct, even with the current 10% off.
They are going to have those Regs instock for ever.

Just dont think its one of they're best and was a huge disappointment especially as a huge terminator fan.

Wow... With the 10% off, Free Shipping and triple points back... This is becoming tempting... I always liked it... Just don't know if I have room for two Terminator pieces. But man it's like 100.00 in savings / points

Back