Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all, PM SideshowAlex and ask him to convey our wishes for the lit-up eye!! Voice your opinion to SS, doo eet nau!

That would add a huge amount to the production costs of this piece, nice idea though... Doubt Alex would be too happy about the PM's :lol

Would actually make spending $380 on polystone a bit easier though some might even say value for money :dunno

Polystone? So is this a full polystone statue or a premium format
With proper clothing?

Hey all, PM SideshowAlex and ask him to convey our wishes for the lit-up eye!! Voice your opinion to SS, doo eet nau!

1. I am a she.
2. No need to PM me. All the right eyes that actually make decisions on things such as light-up features, etc. do come over and visit the boards (though most do not ever comment), so just putting in your hopes and dreams for a piece in these threads is more than enough to get attention of the right folks. :)

-SideshowAlex

1. I am a she.
2. No need to PM me. All the right eyes that actually make decisions on things such as light-up features, etc. do come over and visit the boards (though most do not ever comment), so just putting in your hopes and dreams for a piece in these threads is more than enough to get attention of the right folks. :)

-SideshowAlex

I shall post daily about all the thing I want.

Alex, thank you for listening and commenting. I for one look forward to receiving this light up eye or not. However, I personally feel that a light up eye and or base would put this over the top.

1. I am a she.

-SideshowAlex

Judging by the icon, you're an 'It' :)

PM sent.

I kid, I kid!!

EX Ordered!!

That said, lighting up the eye on this figure just makes sense. If for some reason SS decides not to, it shows that any artistic integrity/cinema accuracy has been lost to bean counters.

Please, listen to we the customers, the collectors, the people who pay your salaries, and light up that eye!:pray:

EX Ordered!!

That said, lighting up the eye on this figure just makes sense. If for some reason SS decides not to, it shows that any artistic integrity/cinema accuracy has been lost to bean counters.

Please, listen to we the customers, the collectors, the people who pay your salaries, and light up that eye!:pray:

You kind of defeated your own argument for a light up eye when you said you bought this version, knowing it doesn't light up.

That eyes not gonna happen. This is far inferior to my enterbay and im a huge pf guy.

Looks really nice. Would go great with my T1 PF. Hmm. This may be a Birthday present for myself since it's month away. We'll see but does look nice. :clap

All the right eyes that actually make decisions on things such as light-up features, etc. and do come over and visit the boards - GIVE US LIGHT UP EYE!!!!!!!!!!!
PWEEEEEZE!

That eyes not gonna happen. This is far inferior to my enterbay and im a huge pf guy.

I don't really care about the light up eye because how often will you actually have it on? If I have anything that lights up I just make sure it works then never turn it on again.

I just received my EB version and would gladly trade it for this one. Statues > Man Barbies
I've learned not to be so impulsive after this one. I have an EB Joker and T-800 BD to sell then I'm done with the toys. Don't get me wrong, they look amazing, just not my preference.

Back