Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
url

Hey BR, im curious to know what the picture was now...:panic::panic: link isnt working! :(

Does anyone know how they select who gets what numbered piece? Like the first online order gets number 1 of 3,000 etc...or just before they ship is it like a lottery and there's no telling which number you get?

Will be announced between pre-order and anything up to months later :dunno

I'm assuming you usually collect figures? Is this your first statue?

Nah buddy I collected statues and have started collecting figures also
But I do prefer a good statue.
But I must have only bought about 4 out of my 11 statues from sideshow themselves as I did not start collecting statues until about 3 years ago then bought my premium ash on eBay as I had no clue about sideshow themselves
As the only statue I had for years was my HCG endoskull and I only collected and painted resin model kits

Just started resin kits myself - some great offerings and cheap! One problem: I don't have much skill (any, actually) in painting them properly. Any suggestions on good resources or sites for painting tips? On topic, very excited for this PF. Been wanting it since the last T-800 PF as released which is flawed, but my first PF ever and still among my favorite pieces.

I am not sure how I feel about this one yet. I will wait until the full gallery is up. I sold most of my terminator collection but I keep coming back.

Does anyone know how they select who gets what numbered piece? Like the first online order gets number 1 of 3,000 etc...or just before they ship is it like a lottery and there's no telling which number you get?

I used to think that when I first started out collecting...unfortunately they issue each number randomly to each collector

Finally, seems that lot of people will order it

What's that now? Six orders? :dunno

:lol:lol

I can't get past the hair issue, so even though I like pretty much everything else about it I'm holding off.

I find the exclusive a bit goofy on this one anyway, so I'll just wait until in hand pics show up way down the line, and then make an informed judgement from there, and grab a regular if the final production piece sways me.

Back