Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want a narrative, you could indeed go with cadry getting his ass whooped and captured by the foot, turtles come across his mask and they have to rescue him.

I just don't like another characters item laying at turtles feet. Might as well put Splinters cane at Donnies feet. Shredders mask at Mikes feet. Aprils bra at Leo's feet.

I actually like Raph more than I thought. My second fav after Leo. Mikey is a close third. I still don't like Don too much, though. There's something in the way he holds his bo that bothers me.

Now, I'm on the fence about getting the full set. At some point I wanted to get only Leo and a possible Shredder (or even a Foot ninja).

Waiting for my email. Should be in 2-3 hours. :yess:

The PO site has been up for over 5 hours but it requires a password or invitation... Sideshow has yet to deploy the list with the names who are allowed to get him. So it seems their invitation scheme for this line is really legit.

Waiting for my email. Should be in 2-3 hours. :yess:

I don't care if I've used this one before.....
9a0eb2ba4ea16986a6984dde63c22fef.gif

The PO site has been up for over 5 hours but it requires a password or invitation... Sideshow has yet to deploy the list with the names who are allowed to get him. So it seems their invitation scheme for this line is really legit.

How do you find this page?........ it always amazes me the info people find out

I just don't like another characters item laying at turtles feet. Might as well put Splinters cane at Donnies feet. Shredders mask at Mikes feet. Aprils bra at Leo's feet.

The first Turtles movie featured classic battle between Jones and Ralph so I guess it's more of a nod to the fans of that cheesy movie

The first Turtles movie featured classic battle between Jones and Ralph so I guess it's more of a nod to the fans of that cheesy movie

Except the movie scene was based on the Mirage Comics Raphael Micro Series published in 1985. That is the true origin of the Raph/Casey skirmish.

Raph1cover.jpg

Back