Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was on a wait list for a hot toys exclusive star lord. They even sent me an email saying it would not convert. The email said they would give me a discount on the regular one if I decided to purchase one. The wait list order was never cancelled and I ended up getting an email a while later saying it was converting to a live order.

How does the edition size appear on Sideshow's exclusive pieces?
Is it going to be #/500? Or do they still factor in the standard edition numbers as well? (#/1500)?

If it' the latter, then i might pick up the standa4d edition and just buy the head somewhere down the line.

......Assuming the standard's head is not permanently fixed.

How does the edition size appear on Sideshow's exclusive pieces?
Is it going to be #/500? Or do they still factor in the standard edition numbers as well? (#/1500)?

If it' the latter, then i might pick up the standa4d edition and just buy the head somewhere down the line.

......Assuming the standard's head is not permanently fixed.

The do separate edition sizes. The EX will be #/500 and the regular will be #/1000.

Raph up for order next week!
preview__RaphaelStatueUPDATE-1.jpg

I talked to one of SS staff at NYCC, she said she cant remember but it might be a switch out weapon. From Alex's hints my guess is extra accessories,, hoping for damaged mouser head or Casey Jones mask !

My heart was racing for a minute. I thought they surprise POd him today.

Next week it is. Time to go 4 for 4. :rock

At NYCC the rep also told me that the invite was sent in batches, first to who ordered the ex, then an hour or two they sent it to interest list & waitlisters!

Back