Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am curious if any wait list reservations will convert on these guys. It will be interesting to see since there are only 500 of each ... and I would be willing to say out of those 500 .... 450 people at least have all 3 (soon to be 4). To cancel one would mean cancel all perhaps?

I am curious if any wait list reservations will convert on these guys. It will be interesting to see since there are only 500 of each ... and I would be willing to say out of those 500 .... 450 people at least have all 3 (soon to be 4). To cancel one would mean cancel all perhaps?

I am not holding much hope of a conversion on any of them. Only 500 released of each.

I feel the same way. As like you say, there is not much point to having one of four exclusives. I would want all four myself. Even if you did manage to get one.

Anyway why screw it up for those die hard turtle fans who already have snagged the other exclusives in the set.

A set of regulars is just as nice. The catch is knowing when to bail and just grab the regulars instead . :lol before missing out on the regs as well I mean.

Last edited:
I don't remember: the first two EXs qualified for free shipping, but did they also qualify for double rewards? Drawing a blank. Thanks!

I think I've seen 2 or 3

I don't remember: the first two EXs qualified for free shipping, but did they also qualify for double rewards? Drawing a blank. Thanks!

As far as I recall they did not give double rewards on Leo and Mikey. Only free shipping. Donatello neither had double rewards nor free shipping :/

There was free shipping on all the EXs I think (except maybe Donnie), and there was double rewards only for the RE of Mikey and Donnie, none for Leo if I can remember.

My Ex converted on Mikey, but I didn't jump on the wait list for Leo until 4 weeks after it went up for pre-order. I'm guessing I'm going to have to pay an over inflated price on him if my wait list doesn't convert

My Ex converted on Mikey, but I didn't jump on the wait list for Leo until 4 weeks after it went up for pre-order. I'm guessing I'm going to have to pay an over inflated price on him if my wait list doesn't convert

Your def gonna have a tough time on this one but crazier things have happened. Best of luck to you.

I got on the waitlist for Leo the same day it got waitlisted and mine have not converted. Not telling you to lose hope but it's not looking too bright for you...

What??? :lol It's true!

My Grey Hulk new version PF converted after being on the waitlist for almost a year.

Exactly. Never give up hope until Sideshow cancels the wait list. I've had some orders take around 6 months to fill after the item started shipping and have only had 2-3 wait list orders not get fulfilled.

There's usually cancellations just before items ship due to second thoughts and lack of funds. It's hard to say with these since they sold out so ridiculously fast but there's no harm in jumping on the WL. Crazier things have happened.

There's usually cancellations just before items ship due to second thoughts and lack of funds. It's hard to say with these since they sold out so ridiculously fast but there's no harm in jumping on the WL. Crazier things have happened.

I was on the Prime 1 Grimlock Exclusive Waitlist for a few months AFTER it already began shipping and my order converted. I called Sideshow to ask if it was a return and they said a few canceled last minute for their last Flex Pay.

So I ended up with Grimlock. :lecture :rock

I was on the Prime 1 Grimlock Exclusive Waitlist for a few months AFTER it already began shipping and my order converted. I called Sideshow to ask if it was a return and they said a few canceled last minute for their last Flex Pay.

So I ended up with Grimlock. :lecture :rock

Exactly. I can't even remember where I saw it, I think it was here but there was something that had been sold out for like 8 months and then someone had been on the WL and completely forgot about it and then out of the blue they got an email saying their WL had been converted.

Back