Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time I get the invite, I look, think it over, and slowly back away. These are great, I am just not a big enough Turtles fan I guess. Besides, if I change my mind down the road, nothing wrong with the Reg.

Every time I get the invite, I look, think it over, and slowly back away. These are great, I am just not a big enough Turtles fan I guess. Besides, if I change my mind down the road, nothing wrong with the Reg.

Everytime this guy gets an invite, he slowly backs away.

No free shipping or double points on this one huh? I guess Sideshow realized they don't need to offer any bonuses to get people to buy these.

No free shipping or double points on this one huh? I guess Sideshow realized they don't need to offer any bonuses to get people to buy these.

probably they will offer free US shipping on the reg tomorrow

Man did I have a minor heart attack. I was at at the gym when I got the email and I didn't check my emails until I got home 45 minutes later and thought for sure he would have sold out but thank the almighty jeebus he was in Stock. 3 for 3 baby!!

On the sideshow live video today, Susan said that when Donnie goes up tomorrow, he'll have free shipping so I wouldn't be surprised if they change it to free shipping for exclusive late on.

On the sideshow live video today, Susan said that when Donnie goes up tomorrow, he'll have free shipping so I wouldn't be surprised if they change it to free shipping for exclusive late on.

Good to know. I was looking for any indication that he would have free shipping and couldn't find it anywhere.

I am just happy I got it, I can live with paying for shipping if I have to.

The wait for the final turtle Raphael now begins :*(. I think he will be available on the 27th of October for Spooktacular :D

Back